Kindred
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bufflo)
see i am currently 17 and are still a virgin. i want to buy condoms so that i am fully prepared when the day comes that i loose my virginity. however i have a question that i wiuld like answered:

i understand that i can buy condoms at any age but feel to embarrassed to walk in and hand them over the cash desk. so that led me to the plan of buying them from those machines in the gents loo. however ive heard roamers that they are not safe and can be very old is this true?

thanks
No need for embarrassment. Either buy them online from Boots, Amazon, Tesco or whatever or just use a self service check out at a supermarket. Nobody needs to know.
I would have thought condoms in machines could be old depending on the location, but you can always buy one then check the date on the pack. Bigger issues is I reckon they're probably a total rip off compared to a box from a shop.

edit: Oops. Super old thread. Never mind.
TastyChicken
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kindred)
No need for embarrassment. Either buy them online from Boots, Amazon, Tesco or whatever or just use a self service check out at a supermarket. Nobody needs to know.
I would have thought condoms in machines could be old depending on the location, but you can always buy one then check the date on the pack. Bigger issues is I reckon they're probably a total rip off compared to a box from a shop.

edit: Oops. Super old thread. Never mind.
He's 25 now... wonder what he has been up to
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
Sluts :hmmm:
Excuse you, I always buy condoms, I'd rather know that I have them for sure than hope that he might have them...
JohnSkilli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi,You always get them from uk condoms. I know they ship out in discreet cardborad boxes with no mention of their website or the contents
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by fleur de lis)
I've never heard that to be the case with the machines but all condoms have an expiry date, and you should always check to make sure the condom is still in date.

There are a couple of other options as well. If you have a debit card, you can get them online. Sites like http://www.britishcondoms.co.uk/ or from https://www.ukcondoms.co.uk both are very reliable. You can also buy them from supermarkets that have the
self checkout tills so you don't have to see or speak to anyone when you're buying them.

There will be people on here who will say if you're mature enough to be having / thinking about having sex then you should be mature enough to handle buying condoms I do understand why you feel embarrassed about it, but you really needn't be. It's a perfectly normal (and sensible) thing to do, and no one is going to laugh at you or look at you weirdly for buying them!
Another good website for Condoms of all sorts is uk condoms , they also offer free UK delivery
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.69%
No (717)
73.31%

Watched Threads