Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First time buying condoms-what do i do Watch

If you're too embarrassed to buy condoms... you are not ready to have sex jfc
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by bufflo)
    see i am currently 17 and are still a virgin. i want to buy condoms so that i am fully prepared when the day comes that i loose my virginity. however i have a question that i wiuld like answered:

i understand that i can buy condoms at any age but feel to embarrassed to walk in and hand them over the cash desk. so that led me to the plan of buying them from those machines in the gents loo. however ive heard roamers that they are not safe and can be very old is this true?

thanks
    No need for embarrassment. Either buy them online from Boots, Amazon, Tesco or whatever or just use a self service check out at a supermarket. Nobody needs to know.
    I would have thought condoms in machines could be old depending on the location, but you can always buy one then check the date on the pack. Bigger issues is I reckon they're probably a total rip off compared to a box from a shop.

edit: Oops. Super old thread. Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    No need for embarrassment. Either buy them online from Boots, Amazon, Tesco or whatever or just use a self service check out at a supermarket. Nobody needs to know.
    I would have thought condoms in machines could be old depending on the location, but you can always buy one then check the date on the pack. Bigger issues is I reckon they're probably a total rip off compared to a box from a shop.

edit: Oops. Super old thread. Never mind.
    He's 25 now... wonder what he has been up to

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Sluts :hmmm:
    Excuse you, I always buy condoms, I'd rather know that I have them for sure than hope that he might have them...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.