The Student Room Group

possible chance with a girl...how should i approach...?

Hey people!

Basically a mate is having a bbq next weekend and some of his uni mates are going to be there. One of them is this girl who supposedly is 'interested' in me.
Problem is the last time i saw her, i didn't really say much to her and apparently she was disappointed.

So, I have a second chance - does anyone have any advice etc as to how to deal with the situation?

Last time I had recently been dumped and lacked confidence...now I feel more confident regarding girls!

Scroll to see replies

Get your d*** out! :awesome:
Reply 2
She was dissapointed because she wanted to get to know YOU. Don't feel the need to impress her just actually natural have a good time and a laugh, she will love that, be relaxed. Don't be afraid.
Be yourself. Easy.
Go up, introduce, conversation, chill.
Just be relaxed...
just open a conversation with something interesting
"my sister is having her birthday. ideas for presents?"
"im thinking of getting my ear pierced. would it work with me?"
"you've been to clubs right. when a guy offers to buy you a drink, what's the first thing that comes to your head"

i made this up on the spot, just think of a spontaneous conversation opener and take it from there, everything will come natural
Reply 6
ps2mint
Hey people!

Basically a mate is having a bbq next weekend and some of his uni mates are going to be there. One of them is this girl who supposedly is 'interested' in me.
Problem is the last time i saw her, i didn't really say much to her and apparently she was disappointed.

So, I have a second chance - does anyone have any advice etc as to how to deal with the situation?

Last time I had recently been dumped and lacked confidence...now I feel more confident regarding girls!

Talk to her in brief spurts. Make sure it's fun. Tease/flirt with her. Get her phone number. Arrange a date some other time so that you two are alone. Tap it.

That's usually how it works.
Reply 7
steelmole
Talk to her in brief spurts. Make sure it's fun. Tease/flirt with her. Get her phone number. Arrange a date some other time so that you two are alone. Tap it.

That's usually how it works.

Spurting in briefs might be the wrong way to go about it
Reply 8
spatula01
Spurting in briefs might be the wrong way to go about it

If definitely shows an interest though :p:
You're in already, which is always more than I can say when meeting potential interests. Just be yourself, don't try to act cooler than you are or anything. She already likes you which should be an easing factor to the whole situation - you shouldn't need to feel like you're impressing her.
sil3nt_cha0s
Get your d*** out! :awesome:

I'd draw a smily face on it first. You look more friendly, then :smile:
psychocustard
I'd draw a smily face on it first. You look more friendly, then :smile:

hehe :rolleyes:

i don't get it? :stomp:
Reply 12
"we can sit here whispering sweet nothings to eachother all night, but you gotta show me what the good lord done gave you right now"
sil3nt_cha0s
hehe :rolleyes:

i don't get it? :stomp:

Draw a smily face on the head of your penis. It gets all the girls.
psychocustard

Never heard of that one before...:s-smilie:
Reply 15
psychocustard

this would mean you do ahve to whip it out quite early in the conversation though OP.
Go for it
Lmao! Do not say should I get my ear pierced! Think I'd hurl!
Ask to eat her spine, I did this, now I got a gf!
Reply 18
Katieloula
Lmao! Do not say should I get my ear pierced! Think I'd hurl!

then you offer to help.

the guy thought this through :wink:
Just chat! Be normal, give her a drink :biggrin:

Latest