Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...Fill_Positions

    This is the link, how do i go about, getting a job to work on the helpline. I have tried looking everywhere.
    Offline

    2
    The company running the call centres is Teleperformance so presumably you contact them. Click here for website
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    info on the nhs professionals website.
    Offline

    2
    That's what the mojority of people in this thread were wondering and I've searched everywhere but couldn't find anything.

    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=973985
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    I found it on http://www.reed.co.uk and gumtree about a week ago.

    I applied, but I haven't been contacted...:holmes:
    Offline

    2
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    I found it on http://www.reed.co.uk and gumtree about a week ago.

    I applied, but I haven't been contacted...:holmes:
    What were the job titles on both websites?
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    im working in the westmidlands and i was told they are not recruting any more yet. they have actually got too many.
    in my 11 hour shift today i got only 15 calls. and i was the one with one of the highest number of calls. ive been told there not keeping anymore but going to get rid of some people. (btw im talking about the one in the wm, dont know about the others)
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    What were the job titles on both websites?
    I don't remember on Gumtree, and the one on reed is taking any more applications anymore, but the title was "Weekend Customer Service Professional"
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    also i would say minimum 90% of people at the west midlands call centre have got in through randstad (the recruitment agency). i got in internally and so did the other 10% but majority were from randstad.
    Offline

    2
    Randstad
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCM89)
    Randstad
    thats the one!!!:p:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Two of my mates got a job doing it and they got it on the day through a walk in, mass interview type thing. Sounded like minimal training they got but hey, its a job and I havent heard them complaining yet.
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

    Articles and guides:

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

    Featured recruiter profiles:

    CGI logo

    CGI is open for applications

    "Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

    Deutsche Bank logo

    Deutsche Bank is recruiting

    "Thrive in an international banking environment"

    ICAEW logo

    Merck

    "Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

    Army logo

    The Army is recruiting now

    "With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

    Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

    Handle your digital footprint

    What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

    Quick links:

    Unanswered career sector and employment threads

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.