Turn on thread page Beta

Celebrity spotting watch

ReputationRep:
    I lived next door to Agyness Deyn for several years.

ReputationRep:
    I've been on Countdown

Got to meet Jeff Stelling, Rachel Riley, Suzie Dent and Kate Humble :cool:

Got all their autographs and had some banter with the big-hearted Jeffster himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    John Cleese (on a random street in Switzerland), and my Dad saw Steven Merchant at an airport in India
    Did you say anything?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a drink at the ivy and ricky gervais was standing next to me, was going to offer to buy him a drink but nah! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Adrian Chiles has been to my house.

HELL YES.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Pete Burns in Noting Hill once, that was rather frightening.

VV Brown
    Leona Lewis
    Sean Lock
    Sophie Okonedo
    Loads of people from skins and shameless as well.

None of them that famous but i was pretty impressed at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leticiabessel)
    Haha I thought you knew about the Switzerland thing, it was to make sure. ;P

I know! When I told my best friend about this there was a group of girls nearby (they didnt look older than 10) who kept glaring jealously at me. lol
    Not that I care too much, it's just to say that I once touched a famous person. (That's pathetic enough on its own.)

:rofl:
    You made me LOL! i would rub into their faces, go into details like the texture of their skin etc. They might just explode!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    Did you say anything?! :eek:
    I sort of didn't notice when I walked past him, but when I realised I ran after him, worshipfully muttered something about Monty Python and got his autograph on the back of a menu. Luckily the street was otherwise full of Japanese tourists, so I think I was the only person who knew who he was

Charlie Brooker. He called me a ****! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I've been on Countdown

:eek:
    Highlight of your life, eh?

If it makes you feel any better, i was handed an award by Martin peters. I bet you havent even heard of him (i didnt until after i got his signature )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    Charlie Brooker. He called me a ****! :love:
    Explain!

ReputationRep:
    I saw Nelson Mandela in Curry's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JecAL)
    :rofl:
    You made me LOL! i would rub into their faces, go into details like the texture of their skin etc. They might just explode!
    HAHAHAHAHAH
    You know, I would have, if not for the fact that my best friend was looking at me like "who caaaares about Joe Jonas". She was right, of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JecAL)

If it makes you feel any better, i was handed an award by Martin peters. I bet you havent even heard of him (i didnt until after i got his signature )
    How can you NOT know who he is? :dry:

Yeah, if anyone cares my episode is shown on September 7th, I was absolutely bricking it when I sat down :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JecAL)

His one world cup final goal is kind of overshadowed by Hurst's three. Did he know you had no idea who he was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leticiabessel)
    HAHAHAHAHAH
    You know, I would have, if not for the fact that my best friend was looking at me like "who caaaares about Joe Jonas". She was right, of course.

You should have told her to sush up, hold the video camera in a secret location and filmed it, then sent it on Youtube. It could have been called 'When you make a barely-teenage girl jealous over a virgin'" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I've received an e-mail from Freddie Flintoff. Obtained Sven Goran Eriksson's autograph. Touched Sir Bobby Charlton's back. That's it. Oh and I was eating at a restaurant in Turkey and the guy who is Charlie in Casualty was sitting behind me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeeDub)
    His one world cup final goal is kind of overshadowed by Hurst's three. Did he know you had no idea who he was?

i was 12 at the time, i just went up for my award, acted all excited and went over to my dad and asked "Who was that?"
    He told me who he was, told me to get his autograph, turned around and he was right behind me...:facepalm:
    Still got it, though!

ReputationRep:
    The guy from Eliot Minor sat on my knee at a gig, he was all sweaty and eurgh but it made my mate really jealous :P:

ReputationRep:
    Most famous people I've met have been Wolves players at some point. The only ones I think are worth note are Steve Bull (obvs) and Joleon Lescott. Oh, and Glenn Hoddle when he was managing.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.