Turn on thread page Beta

Celebrity spotting watch

ReputationRep:
    Urrrm... I've met god knows how many big brother contestants (They all come to Romford!), Gareth Gates, a mate of mine is on stage with Jason Donovan at the minute so i've met him several times, Ian Kelsey (For anyone who knows who he is), oh and i walked past one of the guys from the inbetweeners a few months back... Think that might be it actually...
    EDIT: And Andi Peters, my dad was on tele with him and i went down for the day whilst they were filming ...I always forget about him...

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Gervais jogged past me in London, an i met Noel Edmonds when i went on his game show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    How can you NOT know who he is? :dry:

Yeah, if anyone cares my episode is shown on September 7th, I was absolutely bricking it when I sat down :top:

Sorry! I didnt think many people knew; all of my friends have no idea!
    And being on countdown is more than i have done--although i was walking down my road whilst BBC news was filming...
    Yeah yours is better lol

ReputationRep:
    Lewis Hamilton
    Jenson Button
    Sir Jackie Stewart
    David Coulthard
    Murray Walker
    Johnny Herbert
    Jacques Villeneuve
    The Stig
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Tiff Needell
    Kirsten O'Brian
    Bono
    David Prowse (had lunch with him!) aka darth vader
    Get Cape, Wear cape, fly
    James Bourne
    Brian Belo
    Dominic Littlewood
    Oliver Jarvis

theres more but i cant think atm....i love name dropping haha

Karl Pilkington, In Manchester a while back, i know he isn't a major celebrity (infact he's sort of only famous because of the ricky gervais podcasts) But still he's a comic genius....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisBeatIsSick)
    David Seaman was in his jeep outside GAME where I live a few years ago, oh and I served Heather from Eastenders at work and walked past Roxy from Eastenders in the shopping centre that I work in. I saw Busted once when they came to Virgin Megastores ages ago, didn't like them though just happened to be walking by.
    No one mega famous though
    Do you happen to live in Herts? Just David Seaman lives really near me, like 5 mins away, he nearly sent his kids to my old school (shook hands with him)

Goldie had his children at my old school, met him, and so did Jamelia, but never really met her, only saw her around.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the son of the owner of Hackett London was in my dorm at my last school

ReputationRep:
    Saw Yoko Ono in Central Park and Frank Bruno lives quite locally so have bumped into him a few times!

ReputationRep:
    I saw Beyonce once when I was on holiday. Oh, and the woman who plays Sun in Lost (don't know her name!).

And apart from concerts and stuff, that would be it

ReputationRep:
    I served Lea (the one with the HUGE boobs) from Big Brother when I used to work in a shoe shop. She was lovely actually.

I saw Les Dennis at a train station, Sally Lindsay walking beside the BBC building in Manchester at midnight, Kate Ford in Topshop in Manchester, Carmel from Hollyoaks standing on the street in Manchester, Andy from Hollyoaks in a bar and a club in Manchester on different occasions, McFly in a club in Manchester, Michael Underwood when I was getting Take That tickets, and spoke to Hannah from Hollyoaks in a bar in Manchester - she was so nice and absolutely stunning in real life. I also sat on the next table to George Best in a restaurant years and years ago - my Dad wouldn't let me get his autograph and I wasn't too sure who he was back then either. I've been at a party with a few Nottingham Forest players too but didn't speak to them. A few years ago I met Kris Akabussi (sp) and John Regis, and got Torvil and Deans autograph.

So, I've seen loads of people but none of them are really famous and I've only ever spoken to one or two of them.

ReputationRep:
    I saw that woman who's with Roy in Corrie ahh Hayley that's the one :P Well I was in a hotel having brekkie and she was on the table next to us, she looks way different in real life. Harry from Mcfly was in a party in a field across the road from me...
    but at the end of the day they're just normal people

ReputationRep:
    The woman in my signature :cool: and a few others such as Jessica Alba at a Fantastic 4 premier in London

ReputationRep:
    Chris Kamara in a chicken restaurant in Tenerife. Legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizzo123)
    Well I saw Russell Brands house on monday, tuesday and wednesday, seeing as family live like right next door to him. and Emma Watsons local is my cousins local. And i have seen quite a few celebrities out and about in hampstead like; Helena Bonham Carter, Emma Thompson and Ricky Jervais.
    where;s her local? it might be my local lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    Charlie Brooker. He called me a ****! :love:
    Where did you see him?! I'm going to a recording of "You Have Been Watching" tomorrow, sooo excited!:woo: He's such a legend

My claim to fame was meeting Josh Homme (lead singer of Queens of the Stone Age) after their gig in Southampton last year. Got a picture with him, he signed my ticket.. most amazing gig of my life! I served Richard Bacon and Sharon Osborne (not at the same time, which would've been somewhat amusing) when I worked in Selfridges a little while ago. In passing I've also seen:

Simon Cowell
    Michael Winner (film critic/ the guy who does the "Calm down dear, it's just a commercial" ads)
    The Cheeky Girls (oh dear)
    Geri Halliwell
    Mark Owen
    Debra from the Apprentice in Harrods
    Lily Cole (model)
    Stephen Fry- but at a QI recording
    And I almost got a picture with Jeremy Clarkson at an 8 out of 10 Cats recording, but that doesn't count..

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.