Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I know the website tells me I need 35 points for Psychology at Sheffield but does anyone know which subjects in particular?

thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Hi there,

I know the website tells me I need 35 points for Psychology at Sheffield but does anyone know which subjects in particular?

thanks xx
    If it doesn't specify, it probably doesn't matter. To be certain you could always e-mail the admissions secretary, bearing in mind it may take a while to get a response over the summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    If it doesn't specify, it probably doesn't matter. To be certain you could always e-mail the admissions secretary, bearing in mind it may take a while to get a response over the summer
    Thanks I have done

I was just a bit confused that they said there are specific requirements, but they arent displayed

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Thanks I have done

I was just a bit confused that they said there are specific requirements, but they arent displayed

xx
    Just had a quick look at the website myself, it seems these are the requirements:

Applicants for the BA degree in Psychology (C802) are not required to have any particular 'A' level subjects.

Applicants for the BSc in Psychology (C800) should normally have one science or mathematical subject (these may include Psychology and Geography).
    Obviously they're tailored towards A-Levels, but I imagine the same kind of thing will apply to IB.

Judging by your "order of desire" it doesn't look like you'll be coming to Sheffield anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    Just had a quick look at the website myself, it seems these are the requirements:

Obviously they're tailored towards A-Levels, but I imagine the same kind of thing will apply to IB.

Judging by your "order of desire" it doesn't look like you'll be coming to Sheffield anyway :p:
    Yeh, well if Sheffield gives the subjects I have on IB they will rise sharply on my list trust !

and also thanks for all the help

xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.