Turn on thread page Beta

Love-What is it.... watch

ReputationRep:
    why would we want to love everyone?? life would become boring and people could do anything and know that love was almost unconditional, and given freely, love should be a special bond shared between a few. However i do think people should learn to co-exist

ReputationRep:
    I was really interested in reading this thread but your use of smileys is unbelievably distracting. I couldn't read it all. It annoyed me. A lot.

You overexcited ape.

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Too many smileys.

It can be the best and the worst thing.

ReputationRep:
    All I could comprehend was that 3 smileys were running around my screen whilst trying to read a long post :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Love is what Lionel Richie says it is. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/9Fg-dQxQOEs&hl

Love is all about whistles.

Love isn't just a feeling, it's shaving your balls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.