Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I met a boy a few months ago through friends, we've been chatting and see each other a lot but only on nights out and recently I realised i like him quite a bit and he's said he likes me too,but he keeps inviting me back to his on nights out and has now started asking in the day. I don't mind going and hanging out with him in the day but is it really that bad that I don't want to be another notch on his bedpost and actually want to maybe start seeing him before anything like that happens?

I haven't been round to his because I know all he wants is sex, I don't understand why he's been acting interested for the past couple of months if all he wants is to get me into bed, wouldn't he have given up by now?
    help please!

stay away, dont say i didnt warn you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i really would'nt unless you wanna regret it later.

ReputationRep:
    its coz u are playing really hard toget by not going back to his when he asks u..so he is relishing the challenge..hes goin to be persistent..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    its coz u are playing really hard toget by not going back to his when he asks u..so he is relishing the challenge..hes goin to be persistent..
    This right here.
    He's set his mind on you and he's determined to get you. Once he does though .. Adios.

ReputationRep:
    it's really not fair that I like him and all he wants is sex.
    i know i should stay away but i dont think i can, not that im going to sleep with him i don't think i could without been in some sort of relationship.
    i mean isn't that what one night stands are for not when i've gotten to know him hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Erm....ask him?
    You assume all he wants is sex, but you do realise that you can refuse, right? :rolleyes:. So you can hang out at his without sleeping with him .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cccch)
    it's really not fair that I like him and all he wants is sex.
    i know i should stay away but i dont think i can, not that im going to sleep with him i don't think i could without been in some sort of relationship.
    i mean isn't that what one night stands are for not when i've gotten to know him hmmm
    Go to his and don't do anything, if he objects leave then pm me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh i know i can go to his without sleeping with him, but i dont like being in the position where i have to refuse and then maybe i wont seem interested if he does like me.
    why is this kind of thing so confusing!?

ReputationRep:
    If he is that interested it would not bother him. If not, pm me your address :teeth:

(Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Erm....ask him?
    You assume all he wants is sex, but you do realise that you can refuse, right? :rolleyes:. So you can hang out at his without sleeping with him .
    You of all people would be aware of the R word :p:

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is not bad if you want to be in a relationship first.

Most guys would be attracted to you physically initially. It would take time for an emotional attraction to take hold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    If he is that interested it would not bother him. If not, pm me your address :teeth:
    i suppose i'll have to find a way to ask him without being too obvious,
    ha ha why would you want my address?

ReputationRep:
    Turn the tables.
    You force him sex. Leave in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cccch)
    i suppose i'll have to find a way to ask him without being too obvious,
    ha ha why would you want my address?
    Im not like the guy you like :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Grr i doubt the 'emotional attraction' is gona come soon, not that i want him to love me or whatever just something more than just sex.
    and i think he'd prefer if if i turned the tables and did that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    Im not like the guy you like :eek:
    aren't all boys like the guy i like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cccch)
    aren't all boys like the guy i like
    Not me. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cccch)
    I met a boy a few months ago through friends, we've been chatting and see each other a lot but only on nights out and recently I realised i like him quite a bit and he's said he likes me too,but he keeps inviting me back to his on nights out and has now started asking in the day. I don't mind going and hanging out with him in the day but is it really that bad that I don't want to be another notch on his bedpost and actually want to maybe start seeing him before anything like that happens?

I haven't been round to his because I know all he wants is sex, I don't understand why he's been acting interested for the past couple of months if all he wants is to get me into bed, wouldn't he have given up by now?
    help please!
    A girl who isn't a ****! :eek:

Seriously, don't do it if you aren't comfortable. Talk to him and hang out together. If he only wants to sleep with you, he will lose interest pretty soon.

ReputationRep:
    haha sure

yes not all girls are ****s! i will do, thanks for the advice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.