Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - Would this put you off a virgin guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? I would not go with your "natural instincts". Those tell you to squeeze her boobs within an inch of their life, remove her panties and then go at like you're dealing with your left hand. Twenty seconds later, she's not impressed.

I think it's a good thing that you have tried to get a bit clued up, because she might actually enjoy it. Tell her you're a virgin if you want to, but I don't think you should then disregard what you have picked up - go for it! I really really don't imagine that it will make the situation worse.

ReputationRep:
    don't do it OP! just go with the flow when you have sex, it sort of becomes clear as you go along..

you saying "i did my research" or something to that effect would be a mood-killer imo.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you want to seem like some crazy sex scientist, I would just go with the flow
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Dont let this op intimidate u girls .. basically some virgin guys know how to and dont need any experience, heck some can give u pleasure better than a non-virgin, DONT ASSUME!
    anon fail randdom !

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't be that bothered, but dont rigidly stick to it because that would be like you were trying to remember information for an exam... which would be a little offputting

ReputationRep:
    Well there's nothing wrong with reading tips, but I'd find it pretty weird if you told me. Just go ahead and do it instead of worrying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.