Turn on thread page Beta

Holy **** I am in one massive dilemma watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    How did you manage to fail all your exams? :eek:
    That's hardly a constructive comment, is it?

Anyways, OP, you're 18 and if you don't want to go to a Bible college then don't. Your parents can't make you if you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I am not joking when I tell you this OP: Run. Just ******* grab your shoes and run.
    Run for your life. Don't look back, just run out of your parent's house and live your own life.
    Bad experiance per chance? Want to share?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Bad experiance per chance? Want to share?
    I was reflecting back to when the ice-cream truck came by my house and how I tried to run and catch it, but failed. Very traumatic experience :sad:

ReputationRep:
    If you chose to resit, festivals should be the last ting on your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right, so I didn't do too well in my first year in uni, so basically I have to resit or leave. I have chosen to leave, as basically I ****** up. My parents were disappointed but supportive. My decision was to work for a year, and reapply next year. My dad was like Ok, however as my parents are christian he wants to send me to this 'World harvest bible training centre' for a year so I can get 'closer' to god. I'm basically like HELL NOOOOOOOOO, but hes quite adamant. Maybe revising for resits won't be that bad (but I will miss out on 2 festivals to get the work done, and it's a **** load of work as I failed all of my exams). So, what the **** do I do? Ps sorry one big paragraph I'm on my phone.
    Personally, I'd work my ass off, go for the revision and the resits ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I was reflecting back to when the ice-cream truck came by my house and how I tried to run and catch it, but failed. Very traumatic experience :sad:
    Sounds bad ... I'm so sorry ... I shouldn't have pushed you for an answer ...

ReputationRep:
    If you are living at home then you have to do as they ask. Does two festivals really mean more then your future. Honestly I would take the resits are work my arse of to pass. Your parents are probably worried because you have failed uni and by sending you to bible centre are trying to redirect you on to a better path. Bible centre wont do you any harm.

ReputationRep:
    Please refrain from spamming.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.