Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls like sex. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    as much as men, if not more, so why do so MANY men have a hard time understanding this, and calling them sluts ? I noticed plenty in real life and also TSR
    That is the way of this **** world.

Men = Players

Women = Sluts/whores/hoes/****s/prostitutes

Honestly I blame women for this, women do it to themselves.
    They are the first to call another woman a slut :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I think its thought that it is a lot easier for girls to get laid than guys, they just have to either take advantage of whatever interest they get or have to make less of a move, whereas its thought that guys have to go to lot more effort to get laid.

Henceforth, the theory seems to be if a girl sleeps with a load of guys, shes a skank, whereas if a guy sleeps with a load of girls its actually a bit of an achievement.

I'm not saying I totally agree with it, though there is some truth to it, but I think thats the general theory behind it.

ReputationRep:
    It's that old fashioned idea that women don't talk about sex and be all :ninja: about it.

But they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    That is the way of this **** world.

Men = Players

Women = Sluts/whores/hoes/****s/prostitutes

Honestly I blame women for this, women do it to themselves.
    They are the first to call another woman a slut
    :facepalm:
    That is so true :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Because for a guy to sleep with a load of girls, it's usually a hard thing to do, and managing that is just like completing a hard level on a game, you conquered it, you beat the difficulty. Women on the other hand can get sex within 10 minutes if on the streets if they wanted to. Getting sex as a woman is the easiest thing ever, so there's not much to be proud of since any woman can have sex a lot, but not many men can. Also, for women in general, sex is very emotional, and should be a very special moment - some women, who are a minority to society (in most cities anyway, not going to point fingers now :rolleyes:) see sex as just something pleasurable and don't care who they do it with as long as they have a penis. So the 'sluts' are seen as sluts because they aren't fitting in with how society wants them to fit in. Men on the other hand generally see sex as something pleasurable, and almost any man will say yes for a one night stand, so they 'fit into the crowd' and aren't seen as odd or disgusting because the majority of men in society would see sex as something for pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, I've given up caring whether someone calls me a **** or not for enjoying sex. Quite frankly, if they feel the need to, then they're not someone I want to be hanging around with anyway.

Om nom nom, shagging.

ReputationRep:
    It's cause most guys like to believe they have a greater sexual prowess than girls, so by belittling them they're hoping the girls will lower their "hit" count and thereby improving the guys chances of being Alpha dog in that game when really they're a bit **** ... I think ...

(Original post by psychocustard)
    Pfft, I've given up caring whether someone calls me a **** or not for enjoying sex. Quite frankly, if they feel the need to, then they're not someone I want to be hanging around with anyway.

Om nom nom, shagging.
    I know; they are just immature. I wish girls could talk more openly about sex, without the fear of being called ****s.

ReputationRep:
    What is this 'girl' you speak of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    I know; they are just immature. I wish girls could talk more openly about sex, without the fear of being called ****s.
    I talk about it all the time. I can't be arsed to care about whether I'm being judged or not. I like doing it, and talking about it. I just wish girls didn't care so much.

ReputationRep:
    girls love it more than males
    FACT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    TBH if girls liked sex, we would'nt have rapists in our society.
    For men like you, any hole's a goal. Girls have standards that I think rapists probably fall short of....

ReputationRep:
    Nom nom nom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnnomi)
    but if a guy sleeps around he's not a slut...
    Clearly you've never heard the term "manwhore."

ReputationRep:
    Because men are jelous because girls have it so easy... they choose if they have sex with a guy, alot of girls can go out and if they want sex get it.. guys not so easily :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
    Because men are jelous because girls have it so easy... they choose if they have sex with a guy, alot of girls can go out and if they want sex get it.. guys not so easily :P
    thats why girls are whores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    thats why girls are whores
    Why? Because if they want something they know they can get it?

You need to get laid mate.

ReputationRep:
    For real?

Oh.

ReputationRep:
    Sex is good :yep:
    And I talk about it loads to my girlfriends. :dontknow: We're all very open about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
    Why? Because if they want something they know they can get it?

You need to get laid mate.
    I think he was mockingly impersonating the jealous males response.. he was joking.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.