Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    This is why women will never be as good as men. :pierre: Susan is a girl to whom myself and Pulkpull (mostly me) are incredibly sexist. :pierre:
    You evil things. You should be forced to read The Da Vinci Code a hundred times over, with no breaks for food/sleep/being sexist in between.

However, I agree with you that women will never be as 'good' as men. Your Frenchness has apparently accepted we are far too great to ever drop that low. This pleases me. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i'm a girl and i'll be doing physics starting in september!! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rennabella)
    i'm a girl and i'll be doing physics starting in september!! ^^
    :woo:

Don't come in September though, there'll be no one there!!! :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lykastar)
    You evil things. You should be forced to read The Da Vinci Code a hundred times over, with no breaks for food/sleep/being sexist in between.

However, I agree with you that women will never be as 'good' as men. Your Frenchness has apparently accepted we are far too great to ever drop that low. This pleases me. :yes:
    I'm not French. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    I'm not French. :pierre:
    Yes, and I'm not a hippie. :hippie:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I would not really mind being the minority gender :P
    But that is strange, there are so many more guys doing Physics. Why is thaat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    Haha, I would not really mind being the minority gender :P
    But that is strange, there are so many more guys doing Physics. Why is thaat?
    Lol, I suppose a lot of people would not mind being the minority gender. But unfortunately for me, I am unable to find more than one man interesting at a time

I don't really know why Physics is so much more popular with men, though. Maybe most girls don't like a challenge...

ReputationRep:
    This thread is lol.

Thanks for branding me a sexist pig 'HCD'

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I'm not so sexist in real life but this thread just brought out my inner feminist that had lied dormant for an age... I guess four years at ICL doing Physics will make the change permanent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    This thread is lol.

Thanks for branding me a sexist pig 'HCD'
    Are you seriously suggesting you're not? :eyebrow:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Girls should be banned from Physics; they distract all the good physicists, aka the boys :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Girls should be banned from Physics; they distract all the good physicists, aka the boys :awesome:
    :mad: See what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    Are you seriously suggesting you're not? :eyebrow:

I totally respect women and their ability at science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lykastar)
    :mad: See what I mean?
    Hi.

ReputationRep:
    There are about 60/70 of people with two X chromosomes doing physics (08 intake), but the vast majority do not show it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibbleton34)
    There are about 60/70 of people with two X chromosomes doing physics (08 intake), but the vast majority do not show it...
    The goth guy looks like he has a few X chromosomes to spare, to be honest :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    The goth guy looks like he has a few X chromosomes to spare, to be honest :yep:
    He should let each of you borrow one. :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.