Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    This is why women will never be as good as men. :pierre: Susan is a girl to whom myself and Pulkpull (mostly me) are incredibly sexist. :pierre:
    You evil things. You should be forced to read The Da Vinci Code a hundred times over, with no breaks for food/sleep/being sexist in between.

However, I agree with you that women will never be as 'good' as men. Your Frenchness has apparently accepted we are far too great to ever drop that low. This pleases me. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i'm a girl and i'll be doing physics starting in september!! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rennabella)
    i'm a girl and i'll be doing physics starting in september!! ^^
    :woo:

Don't come in September though, there'll be no one there!!! :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lykastar)
    You evil things. You should be forced to read The Da Vinci Code a hundred times over, with no breaks for food/sleep/being sexist in between.

However, I agree with you that women will never be as 'good' as men. Your Frenchness has apparently accepted we are far too great to ever drop that low. This pleases me. :yes:
    I'm not French. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    I'm not French. :pierre:
    Yes, and I'm not a hippie. :hippie:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I would not really mind being the minority gender :P
    But that is strange, there are so many more guys doing Physics. Why is thaat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    Haha, I would not really mind being the minority gender :P
    But that is strange, there are so many more guys doing Physics. Why is thaat?
    Lol, I suppose a lot of people would not mind being the minority gender. But unfortunately for me, I am unable to find more than one man interesting at a time

I don't really know why Physics is so much more popular with men, though. Maybe most girls don't like a challenge...

ReputationRep:
    This thread is lol.

Thanks for branding me a sexist pig 'HCD'

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I'm not so sexist in real life but this thread just brought out my inner feminist that had lied dormant for an age... I guess four years at ICL doing Physics will make the change permanent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    This thread is lol.

Thanks for branding me a sexist pig 'HCD'
    Are you seriously suggesting you're not? :eyebrow:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Girls should be banned from Physics; they distract all the good physicists, aka the boys :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Girls should be banned from Physics; they distract all the good physicists, aka the boys :awesome:
    :mad: See what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    Are you seriously suggesting you're not? :eyebrow:

I totally respect women and their ability at science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lykastar)
    :mad: See what I mean?
    Hi.

ReputationRep:
    There are about 60/70 of people with two X chromosomes doing physics (08 intake), but the vast majority do not show it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibbleton34)
    There are about 60/70 of people with two X chromosomes doing physics (08 intake), but the vast majority do not show it...
    The goth guy looks like he has a few X chromosomes to spare, to be honest :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    The goth guy looks like he has a few X chromosomes to spare, to be honest :yep:
    He should let each of you borrow one. :yep:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.