Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do people have trouble understanding this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the fact that the guy has to **** up 100 women to get to his 25 make him worse than Lil Miss 25?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    bull
    hardly, if you like having sex and the girls enjoy sex, what's morally wrong with that?
    that brings me back to the fact that sex is more easily available to women, so i stay by the fact that a woman is a sl*g if she sleeps with multiple men over a short period of time
    girls get rejected too you know

...someones not getting any... :rolleyes:

...shes joining me in that stake LMAO!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahstar786)
    if you have a problem with girls getting it too easily compared to guys then learn to say no.

but you wont because you`d want it just as much so its hardly the girls fault.
    lol, he sounds like he does, otherwise he wouldn't start this thread. Him alone saying no won't help, its just a fact of nature/society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Referee)
    The number of approaches is immaterial to me...if having 25 sexual partners at (for example) 25 makes a girl a ****, then surely it says the same about the guy?

If you really want me to take the number of approaches into account, how many girls would that same guy have slept with if his strike ratio had been higher? More importantly, would he have really gone with every girl he approached if he hadn't have been rejected?

_Hayko suggests 3 fails/per success...what opinion do you really expect me to have of a guy who pitches for that many girls?
    the fact that approach numbers is immaterial shows that you don't understand anything i have said.
    that's the whole reason for my argument.
    guys need more approaches to have sex, so because it's harder to have sex for men, if a woman sleeps with as many men, she is not being picky then. men are actually choosing who they approach. when a girl is saying yes to anything, it's different because she is not choosing, she is complying, while the male is selecting who to approach

ReputationRep:
    the fact that approach numbers is immaterial shows that you don't understand anything i have said.
    that's the whole reason for my argument.
    guys need more approaches to have sex, so because it's harder to have sex for men, if a woman sleeps with as many men, she is not being picky then. men are actually choosing who they approach. when a girl is saying yes to anything, it's different because she is not choosing, she is complying, while the male is selecting who to approach
    If a girl is being approached so many times, by so many men, she is clearly choosing who she takes to her bed...otherwise the guys wouldn't be striking out so often - would they?

ReputationRep:
    while im not getting any now- (surprise surprise for a tsrian lol), this is not the reason for my rant. i accept that i have to be rejected to get far, so drop the ****.
    im just arguing a point not complaining bout my frustrations

ReputationRep:
    If a girl is being approached so many times, by so many men, she is clearly choosing who she takes to her bed...otherwise the guys wouldn't be striking out so often - would they?
    you're just picking little things i say and putting it out of context
    look women do not have to work twice as hard for lay, so if they sleep with loads of guys, its due to saying yes alot.
    the work a guy goes through is much more difficult to get there.
    that's all im saying
    im not ****ging off women, just saying the ease at which women can **** men

ReputationRep:
    the guys are actually having standards and choosing
    the girl is just saying yes to anything
    big difference
    You're completely contradicting yourself!

If women said yes to everyone, as you just said, then men clearly don't have to work hard, because she'll just say yes. If women don't say yes to everyone, then men have to work harder to have a woman say yes, which was your point in your original post.

You can't argue this ridiculous point with two contradicting points. I agree men do have to work harder, but why you seem to think this means that a woman who has the same number of sexual partners as a man makes her a ****, is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    A guy only has to go through such rejection, if he's ugly. Or has the personality of a wet mop.
    It may shock you to know, that there's a type of bloke, usually referred to as 'good looking', who manages to sleep with a different girl as and when he chooses. Therefore he can be a **** and we're entitled to label him as such.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    You're completely contradicting yourself!

If women said yes to everyone, as you just said, then men clearly don't have to work hard, because she'll just say yes. If women don't say yes to everyone, then men have to work harder to have a woman say yes, which was your point in your original post.

You can't argue this ridiculous point with two contradicting points. I agree men do have to work harder, but why you seem to think this means that a woman who has the same number of sexual partners as a man makes her a ****, is beyond me.
    why u talking ?

listen here, women who say yes all the time are whores

ReputationRep:
    _Hayko suggests 3 fails/per success...what opinion do you really expect me to have of a guy who pitches for that many girls?
    touché

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    why u talking ?

listen here, women who say yes all the time are whores
    I'm not, I'm typing.

Yes, women with lots of sexual partners are ****s, IMO. But so are guys with lots of sexual partners. A woman saying yes 25 times is a ****, but a guy being so desperate for sex he asks a 100 women and only gets 25 to say yes, is just as bad.

He obviously wouldn't ask unless he thought he might be able to succeed, so therefore the guy actually wanted to have sex 100 times, where as the girl only wanted it 25 times. Duh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    I'm not, I'm typing.

Yes, women with lots of sexual partners are ****s, IMO. But so are guys with lots of sexual partners. A woman saying yes 25 times is a ****, but a guy being so desperate for sex he asks a 100 women and only gets 25 to say yes, is just as bad.

He obviously wouldn't ask unless he thought he might be able to succeed, so therefore the guy actually wanted to have sex 100 times, where as the girl only wanted it 25 times. Duh?
    wtf did i just read ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    wtf did i just read ?
    Sense.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno why you guys ran with my grossly exaggerated example...
    Was trying to clarify OPs point that the guys get rejected whereas girls say no, so the 25/25 example wasn't equal...

ReputationRep:
    equal stats-wtf?
    have you even taken into fact that how many appraches the guy has gone through to get the 25 partners compared to the girl?
    seriouslt gtfo, you talk about stats and one of the most important stats (approaches:sex ratio) is not even considered

Right.
    There are a few points within your numerous posts which make me frown a little.

The OP seems very centered upon the activity of promiscuous females in clubs, the hankering of males after females in clubs, the knock-backs, lo' and behold, in clubs. Do you not realise that sexual activity does not always have to occur in this particular venue, where such attitudes towards casual sex,(granted) are more prevalent?

Secondly, I don't see how a male approaching a female and getting rejected equates to the girl being more of a slut (as you put it) for simply chosing the person who she is attracted to when finding someone to sleep with? Regardless of the amount of rejections any gender comes across when on a bid to have sex..doesn't overall conduct govern how a person is seen? Both with males AND females may I add. I'm not saying it's an honourable characteristic for a woman to have loose morals when it comes to sex, but the same applies to men.

What's more, the rather confusing analogy you gave regarding 25 members of each sex is a farse. Are you trying to imply that, say for instance, a 40 year old woman who has been in several committed, sexual relationships with people she has an emotional connection with is a 'slut' simply because she has accepted those partners and not seen it fit to reject any of them? Yet a man who has had several comitted relationships deserves more respect because he's risked rejection in order to obtain those?

This probably won't win your favour, but it's my assumption that you, OP are used to being frequently rejected in these clubs which you seem to know all too much about..The terms slu* and the like certainly won't win you any favours on a site such as this. I was pretty offended.

ReputationRep:
    Kudos to koko-popz.

Btw, we women may find it easier to be offered sex but harder to find a decent guy to have a good relationship with.

NOW that's the real injustice!

ReputationRep:
    Girls are free to call us ****s...I don't see the big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Might be because some girls repeatedly go "OMFG, you shagged me without consent!" when they were just drunk and didn't like what they saw when they woke up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Might be because some girls repeatedly go "OMFG, you shagged me without consent!" when they were just drunk and didn't like what they saw when they woke up.
    Amen, brother.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.