The Student Room Group

Why do people have trouble understanding this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by 9MmBulletz
the guys are actually having standards and choosing
the girl is just saying yes to anything
big difference

Completely just contradicted yourself. You said a girl just says no until she finds someone she wants to bang. A guy asks and asks and asks until finally someone accepts him. So no, the guy is not choosing, the female is.
Reply 101

Original post by Tw1x
Completely just contradicted yourself. You said a girl just says no until she finds someone she wants to bang. A guy asks and asks and asks until finally someone accepts him. So no, the guy is not choosing, the female is.

LOOOL do you know how old this thread is?
Was 17 then, am 19 now and my views on the subject are completely different.
Reply 102
Original post by 9MmBulletz
LOOOL do you know how old this thread is?
Was 17 then, am 19 now and my views on the subject are completely different.

FYI I didn't bump it, was at the top of the page so I replied
Reply 103
Private lives of others, surely is no concern of us?
Reply 104
How about a girl who has high standards and sleeps with a fair amount of guys, but they're all of a fairly high standard. Some of them she'll have hit on (it does happen - I've hit on hot guys :tongue:), so she won't have just been saying yes to whoever hits on her. Would you consider her a slag?
(edited 12 years ago)
Theres an achilles heal to both sexes having sex on a constant basis with different people.

Women: A lot of women dont like the stigma of 'slutting around' or were brought up differently and cannt imagine themselves having ONS 'because they can'.

Secondly, a lot of women have big 'LOVE ME LOOVEE MEE' issues if they sleep around a lot and hope for the best. its like shooting a wild arrow in all directions.

Men: My own experiences have told me that nothing beats having a girl who knows how to get you off, dresses the way you like, has a body you want to smash to pieces (in a good way) and isn't some attention-whoring woman who you dont even know.

Random sex is boring after a while unless you're hitting the same girl up several times a week/month but then, its the same as having a Gf who knows you.

its all balanced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending