Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think everyone cheats? watch

ReputationRep:
    Answers from males and females are appreciated but men especially I would also like to know honestly do you think all men cheat? do you cheat or do you beleive in finding that special someone who you could be with for the rest of your life and not be with anyone else. When we trust our partners are we being naive?

I ask because I work in this bar and when I talk about my boyfriend who is away for the summer, everyone at work doesn't beleive me when I say I trust he isn't cheating on me and I trust him not to cheat on me. Pretty much all of them(girls too) think that everyone cheats and he is probably cheating on me now. Am i being naive or are they just being cynaquil? Can you guys be truly faithful? Also do guys think girls can be truly faithful. I haven't cheated on him while he has been away and whilst the fact I could get away with it does make it sort of tempting I just wouldn't want to do that to myself or him. Do you think faith in faithfulness maybe changes with age?

ReputationRep:
    I could never cheat on a woman.

Having experienced first-hand what it is like to have a terrible father AND stepfather I have made it my wholesome objective to be as unlike them as possible. If I find a woman, I will stick it out until she wants rid of me and no different. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think everyone cheats but you often hear more stoies about people cheating than staying faithful, so its just presumed the majority of people cheat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sequin12)
    i dont think everyone cheats but you often hear more stoies about people cheating than staying faithful, so its just presumed the majority of people cheat
    I hope this is the case, as I was discussing this today one of my work colleagues said all his friends cheat and that he knows one who is "happily" married but cheats. I do trust my partner but i'd hate to be one of those girls who people know her bf is cheating on her and feel sorry because she is oblivious.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that everyone cheats, but I do believe that everyone (well, most people) will have the urge at some point. Humans are not, by definition, monogamous.

I don't think that faithfulness changes with age, though, just the reasons for cheating - young people may cheat because they're not ready for a commitment, whereas older people may cheat because they're bored/unhappy in their relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I could never cheat on a woman.

Having experienced first-hand what it is like to have a terrible father AND stepfather I have made it my wholesome objective to be as unlike them as possible. If I find a woman, I will stick it out until she wants rid of me and no different. :yep:

I am hoping people who think everyone cheats just haven't been with the right people or quite understand REALLY caring about someone and that I am with one of those rare nice guys

ReputationRep:
    Not sure...

But one things for certain. I would cheat on you with those blonde girls any day :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo99)

I am hoping people who think everyone cheats just haven't been with the right people or quite understand REALLY caring about someone and that I am with one of those rare nice guys
    Good for you, and for him

Hopefully I will be so fortunate as to find a girl who feels that way about me someday :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Good for you, and for him

Hopefully I will be so fortunate as to find a girl who feels that way about me someday :love:
    I'm sure you will!
    you should, if not people are messed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Not sure...

But one things for certain. I would cheat on you with those blonde girls any day :awesome:
    I would hope people who feel like that would never bother with me in the first place and go straight for my mates rather than waste my time and cheat on me:yes:

ReputationRep:
    don't know
    but i do know i love how you interpreted the spelling of the word cynical.

ReputationRep:
    no not everyone cheats. My gf is honest about her friends and ive been told which ones cheat and which ones don't. with the blokes i know i would say its about 50/50.

cheating is always bigger news than fidelity. you only hear about the planes that do crash, never the ones that don't and the same rule goes for everything

ReputationRep:
    think of it this way if u have the best y would u settle 4 less, thats wat i told my gf and she trust me and i mean if any of u gyrls c her u would turn lesbians lol thats y i got off wif her in the first place and id be goin uni next yh in a different town, i need not worry becasue i wouldnt cheat if i hav the best

ReputationRep:
    No not everyone cheats. I think most people will cheat on their partner at some point in their life. But I know a great deal of people who consider cheating unethical, and just won't do it out of principle.

But interestingly I know more girls that cheat on their boyfriends, then guys.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.