Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a student at chester uni, about to go into my third year on the animal behaviour and welfare course.

Myself and a friend will be renting a house together, but the third room has become available after the other girl originally living with us has decided to leave the course.

The Rent is £63 a week, which includes water ONLY, electricity and gas are paid seperately. The room is a downstairs room and comes furnished with a bed (a single bed, although room is large enough for a double bed...I have purchased my own.), wardrobe, desk etc.

The house itself has a living room, kitchen, back garden and front garden, and there is space available to park a car. The university is 10 -15 mins walk and the town is about 15-20 minutes walk.

We are friendly and sociable people and are looking for another female student, aged 18-23 who is considerate of others. As we are conscientious and want/need to work hard for our final year of our degree, we will not have alot of time for partying etc, so if you are wanting a party filled household :p: then maybe our house is not for you! lol

If you are interested, or want to know more, please reply!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.