Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a student at chester uni, about to go into my third year on the animal behaviour and welfare course.

Myself and a friend will be renting a house together, but the third room has become available after the other girl originally living with us has decided to leave the course.

The Rent is £63 a week, which includes water ONLY, electricity and gas are paid seperately. The room is a downstairs room and comes furnished with a bed (a single bed, although room is large enough for a double bed...I have purchased my own.), wardrobe, desk etc.

The house itself has a living room, kitchen, back garden and front garden, and there is space available to park a car. The university is 10 -15 mins walk and the town is about 15-20 minutes walk.

We are friendly and sociable people and are looking for another female student, aged 18-23 who is considerate of others. As we are conscientious and want/need to work hard for our final year of our degree, we will not have alot of time for partying etc, so if you are wanting a party filled household :p: then maybe our house is not for you! lol

If you are interested, or want to know more, please reply!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 27, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.