Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! just wondering if there are any of you who are going to Leeds this fall to do Classical Civ.? I will be, and I am totally excited and cannot wait for it to start! Anyone else feel the same? Classmates on the lookout?!

ReputationRep:
    hiya, most of my friends are doing classics at leeds (I've just moved course so I'm not any more) and we also run the classics society, which is always looking for new members and is loads of fun, so anything you want to know just ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nooptheloop)
    hiya, most of my friends are doing classics at leeds (I've just moved course so I'm not any more) and we also run the classics society, which is always looking for new members and is loads of fun, so anything you want to know just ask

Classics Society sounds fun. the guys who were at my open day seemed like a fun lot so that should be reassuring if they're on the society as well ^^ can't remember any of their names though... one of the girls have been there forever, i think she's finishing her masters degree, or has finished even. what kinds of activities do you guys do?

ReputationRep:
    erm loads of random stuff really, toga parties, pub crawls, film nights, day trips, we're planning a load of stuff for freshers week, in fact check this out http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...0291107&ref=ts

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Class soc is loads of fun, you'll have a blast, and most of the lecturers are really nice as well
    Classics at Leeds Uni is good :yep:

edit : just to clarify I'm not there any more, I quit last November, but I'd like to go back some day and finish my Classics degree.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.