Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ffs, Israel and America are two different countries. Also, if you found santa and for christmas he made America help Israel, do you think the Iraqis would agree?

FFS soldiers would have no use. stop talking about them.

Those that no nothing think they know it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    So? My oint is that it is a very narrow space and Iran could destroy any ship that enters or leaves.
    Iran could destroy any ship that enters or leaves?

I seriously hope you're not serious, I think you need to be a little more realistic about the entire situation. We're talking about Iran's defence forces here...

ReputationRep:
    ffs, Israel and America are two different countries. Also, if you found santa and for christmas he made America help Israel, do you think the Iraqis would agree?

FFS soldiers would have no use. stop talking about them.

Those that no nothing think they know it all.
    America would help Israel, and that's not up for debate it's a clear fact. As for your Santa example I didn't understand one word of it.

Do you think they'd ask for the Iraqis approval to let Israel refuel in Iraq?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScotlandStandUp)
    America would help Israel, and that's not up for debate it's a clear fact. As for your Santa example I didn't understand one word of it.

Do you think they'd ask for the Iraqis approval to let Israel refuel in Iraq?

lol. If you say so.

Those who know nothing think they know it all.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScotlandStandUp)
    Iran could destroy any ship that enters or leaves?

I seriously hope you're not serious, I think you need to be a little more realistic about the entire situation. We're talking about Iran's defence forces here...
    http://thearkenstone.blogspot.com/20...lse-false.html
    I didn't say Iran could destory any ship in the world. I said anyship that enters or leaves.

ReputationRep:
    BTW i forgot to say the most important deterance. Iran has the capability and has said that if Iran is attacked, they will bomb the oil fields of Saudi Arabia, Abu Dahbi and Kuwait. They will take years to rebuild and will basically destory Americas' economy.

ReputationRep:
    What's with this old regurgitated stuff and ridiculous thread title?

Anywho...

The US will not allow it to happen and if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now.

The fallout is unthinkable. Even a slight threat to the strait from missiles would be enough to shut it off.

Sadam was able to launch rockets into Israel years ago (given with little damage), Iran will be able to do it as well given its range is now longer and has continually developed unconventional weapons while everyone's been distracted by nukes. It will use chemical and biological weapons and the effect of just a few of these would be catastophic to human life.

Any Israeli attack is likely to only slow nuclear progress but will give the Iranian nation a united and stronger effort to develop the bomb quicker thus nullifying the slowing in the first place. Pointless.

Iran is trying to deflect attention from the elections and a more 'serious' threat from Israel is designed to unite the Iranian people.

It would have happened by now if Israel was seriously thinking about it but it won't. Declarations by the Iranian nation to (rightly) defend itself using any means possible is a politcal statement at the moment, nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    lol. If you say so.

Those who know nothing think they know it all.:rolleyes:
    I'm starting to think you know nothing, the relationship Israel and the US have is quite possibly stronger than that of the US and the UK, I'm not being racist or anything as I have nothing against Jews, however Obama's entire team are Zionists, you don't seriously believe that if this scenario ever occured that the US would sit back and simply do "nothing". You seem like an Iranian patriot, and by all means be one, however be realistic, because this self belief you have in Iran will get you absolutely nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    America values its economy more than Israel. America would help if Iran attacked Israel, don't get me wrong, but Israel attacking is another matter completely, America has told Israel not to, and if they do, America will not get involved.

ReputationRep:
    http://thearkenstone.blogspot.com/20...lse-false.html
    I didn't say Iran could destory any ship in the world. I said anyship that enters or leaves.
    And you think that the US can't destory these bunkers that Iran have?

ReputationRep:
    What is your point? america could destory the world too.

BTW Iran has about 200 peykan missile boats packed with missiles capable of destorying wrships. Just look at saar 5.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent posts Bateman. You must realsie these people arguing with you are vicious racists. They'd happily see every Iranian die if it meant Israel being a little bit stronger. They are liars and incredibly biased.

These same people are obsessed with the military might of the IDF, they continually make exagerated claims of its strength. Its curious though that the IDF was humiliated by the Iranian trained Hezbollah guerilla fighters and instead chooses to fight civilians in the west bank.

I also find it interesting that those in this thread assume all european and anglosphere nations will join Israel in a war against Iran, when in reality many would sit back and call for peace.

If Iran were attacked and they employed the strategy Bateman discussed (assuming it would work) then there would be a massive world recession that would cripple every nation and lead to mass poverty and social breakdown.
    In other words Israels aggressive actions need to be contained for the good of the world.

I'd also liek to point out that the history of Israeli conflict presented by dn013 is very biased and factually incorrect. The war in gaza was started By Israel where they broke the truce between the two parties. I ahve already proven Dn013 wrong on this issue and he is flat lying to everyone claiming this is the truth.

''The UN recorded seven IDF violations of the ceasefire between June 20 and June 26.....The Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center...noted that "Hamas was careful to maintain the ceasefire" until November 4, when the ceasefire was "seriously eroded."''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War#2008_lull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Excellent posts Bateman. You must realsie these people arguing with you are vicious racists. They'd happily see every Iranian die if it meant Israel being a little bit stronger. They are liars and incredibly biased.

These same people are obsessed with the military might of the IDF, they continually make exagerated claims of its strength. Its curious though that the IDF was humiliated by the Iranian trained Hezbollah guerilla fighters and instead chooses to fight civilians in the west bank.

I also find it interesting that those in this thread assume all european and anglosphere nations will join Israel in a war against Iran, when in reality many would sit back and call for peace.

If Iran were attacked and they employed the strategy Bateman discussed (assuming it would work) then there would be a massive world recession that would cripple every nation and lead to mass poverty and social breakdown.
    In other words Israels aggressive actions need to be contained for the good of the world.

I'd also liek to point out that the history of Israeli conflict presented by dn013 is very biased and factually incorrect. The war in gaza was started By Israel where they broke the truce between the two parties. I ahve already proven Dn013 wrong on this issue and he is flat lying to everyone claiming this is the truth.

''The UN recorded seven IDF violations of the ceasefire between June 20 and June 26.....The Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center...noted that "Hamas was careful to maintain the ceasefire" until November 4, when the ceasefire was "seriously eroded."''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War#2008_lull
    You have not proven me wrong you nub. Someone already showed you that BBC article about how Hamas fired mortars into Israel SIX DAYS into the bloody truce. So don't make up stuff.

Also I am still in hysterics at your whole 'Excellent posts Bateman' HAHAHAHA

'The UN recorded seven IDF violations of the ceasefire between June 20 and June 26, and three violations by Palestinian groups not affiliated with Hamas between June 23 and 26.[45] On December 18, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, reported 185 Israeli violations during the lull period.[46] The Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center reported a total of 223 rockets and 139 mortar shells fired from Gaza during the lull, including 20 rockets and 18 mortar shells before November 4.'

You should quote more fully from your sources to show the real picture. Also the first 'IDF violation' was when the IDF thwarted a terrorist group from attacking Israel, a true 'violation' by UN terms, lol I can't believe my grandfather fought for the UN in Korea - that organization is a failure on foreign policy affairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    You have not proven me wrong you nub. Someone already showed you that BBC article about how Hamas fired mortars into Israel SIX DAYS into the bloody truce. So don't make up stuff.

I was me - it was Islamic Jihad (not that it matters).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by borismor)
    I was me - it was Islamic Jihad (not that it matters).
    I thought so, but I liked how he picked out me when he said that he proved Israel broke the ceasefire, I don't think I have even had a conversation about the ceasefire with anyone on the site....

ReputationRep:
    I hope Israel attacks Iran's reactor like they did at Osirak.

ReputationRep:
    Osirak was one reactor, Iraq had no air force, it had no means of retaliation, it was closer and more importantly it wasn't sitting next to the gulf of hormous.

ReputationRep:
    Israel's days are numbered whether Iran gets the nuke or not. Iran isn't going to bomb Israel, but something will make Israel palestine.

That is the demographics of the country.

ReputationRep:
    Osirak was one reactor, Iraq had no air force, it had no means of retaliation, it was closer and more importantly it wasn't sitting next to the gulf of hormous.
    Is it not a bit suspicious that Iran made preparations for their nuclear facilities to be under threat despite the fact that they are 'only for civilian purposes.' Seems like a waste of time if they really were for civilian purposes. Oh well I hope the US strikes it successfully so that I don't have to go in there as a soldier in the US army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Is it not a bit suspicious that Iran made preparations for their nuclear facilities to be under threat despite the fact that they are 'only for civilian purposes.' Seems like a waste of time if they really were for civilian purposes. Oh well I hope the US strikes it successfully so that I don't have to go in there as a soldier in the US army.

Preperations such as having an Armed Forces? :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.