Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Iran ready to strike Israel watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Sorry do you not throw around the term anti-semite equally? You are a hypocrite and a moron for not realising i am imitating you.

Who cares if any nations supports Irans nuclear rights. irans nuclear development is inevitable. The whole world supported Iraq as they dropped biological and chemical weapons on Iran, Iran still fought and beat Iraq with the world against it. Nothing has changed.
    Rofl I question your judgment. Both when you talk about my use of the word anti-Semite and your ability to judge the success of any future attempts by Iran to develop a Nuke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    We need to learn how to walk before we run.

Nuclear submarines would come after we develop nuclear ICBM's.
    You're right. But you must realise Iranian people are some of the smartest people in the world. Only recently they came top 5 in the math and biology olympiad and Iranian engineers are famous for their ability and skill. Even my personal tutor at uni (I study mech eng) is Iranian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Rofl I question your judgment. Both when you talk about my use of the word anti-Semite and your ability to judge the success of any future attempts by Iran to develop a Nuke.
    Who cares what you question. You are a typical zionist, you're an extreme racist, you manipulate people and you want every nation around Israel to be backwards and weak.

ReputationRep:
    You're right. But you must realise Iranian people are some of the smartest people in the world. Only recently they came top 5 in the math and biology olympiad and Iranian engineers are famous for their ability and skill. Even my personal tutor at uni (I study mech eng) is Iranian.

yeah but the problem isn't in lack of ability, but lack of knowledge. we need to spend billions of dollars and millions of man hours into developing a nuclear submarine. Those resources are better spent developing a fighter plane and nuclear ICBMs, which is what we're currently doing.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but the problem isn't in lack of ability, but lack of knowledge. we need to spend billions of dollars and millions of man hours into developing a nuclear submarine. Those resources are better spent developing a fighter plane and nuclear ICBMs, which is what we're currently doing.
    Yes, you're right. Perhaps some fo the Iranian people who live abroad and have developed military systems for western nations could return and help out... follow in Israels footsteps haha.

ReputationRep:
    I think borismor is one, he came here just to defend Israel during the Gaza massacre and he doesn't post about anything else.

Although i am sure they hire intelligent people an non of the zionists on this board fit that category.

ReputationRep:
    I think borismor is one, he came here just to defend Israel during the Gaza massacre and he doesn't post about anything else.

Although i am sure they hire intelligent people an non of the zionists on this board fit that category.
    I am quite sure Borismor is one aswell. I am on the fence with dn013.

ReputationRep:
    ''A November 2007 United States National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) judged that Iran halted an active nuclear weapons program in fall 2003 and that it remained halted as of mid-2007. The estimate further judged that US intelligence did not know whether Iran intended "to develop nuclear weapons," but that "Iran probably would be technically capable of producing enough HEU [highly enriched uranium] for a weapon sometime during the 2010-2015 time frame" if it chose to do so.[4] Iran states its nuclear program is peaceful.[5] Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said he has seen no evidence of any nuclear weapons program in Iran.[6] The head of the IAEA, Mohamed ElBaradei, has stated that he has seen "maybe some studies about possible weaponization", but "no evidence" of "nuclear material that can readily be used into a weapon" or "an active weaponization program" as of October 2007.[7]''

So all evidense shows Iran is not developing nuclear weapons, you only have conspiracy theories to rely on to support your side of the argument.

However i would like to point out i support all iranian nuclear advancement including the right to build nuclear weapons. I hope Iran ahs the ability to make nuclear weapons very soon.

During the Iran-Iraq war 1 million Iranians died. Iraq was supported by America, Britain, China, Russia etc.... it was a slaughter and Iran must ensure this never happens again at all costs.
    Mate, I have recently become very supportive of Iran building a bomb from being against it due to the inevitable nuclearisation of the entire region due to the threat it faces from countries like the US and Israel...

believe me, mate, Iran would love to have the bomb once it masters a delivery mechanism and builds enough conventional and unconventional weapons to ward off threats in the meantime!!!!!

Those sly baskets are gonna build it, watch this space! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Basically, Iranians everywhere always say that Iran IS NOT building the bomb when zionists or Americans acuse us of building them, but we all want and know they are getting built

ReputationRep:
    I fully support all Iranian nuclear technology military and civilian and i fully support all Iranian technological advancement in all fields.

Israel wants Iran to live in the stone age.

ReputationRep:

Israel wants Iran to live in the stone age.
    No, Israel just does not want Iran to blow it to pieces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    No, Israel just does not want Iran to blow it to pieces
    No, Israel wants Iran to be a third world country where the people are starving and where they are weak and have nothing. Just like the Palestinians.

ReputationRep:
    You might need some nukes to put in your "nuclear" submarine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScotlandStandUp)
    You might need some nukes to put in your "nuclear" submarine.
    you probably don't even know what a nuclear submarine is.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I think nuclear submarines are very easy to understand - pretty self-explanatory. What would Pixie Lott think of your condescending attitude?? :tong:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear did I hit a nerve?

I find it really amusing just how childish you really are.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't I banned for making jokes in your FUNERAL thread.

Bateman = Batman, did you read it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    Wasn't I banned for making jokes in your FUNERAL thread.

Bateman = Batman, did you read it?
    Don't even bother with him, he's completely cluless. I can't wait for his next post, it'll obviously be something ludicrous or childish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScotlandStandUp)
    Don't even bother with him, he's completely cluless. I can't wait for his next post, it'll obviously be something ludicrous or childish.
    He is obviously pondering trying to think of something witty - unfortunately wit is not his thing. Or maybe my post reminded him of his crush on Pixie Lott and he is lost in his thoughts about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    He is obviously pondering trying to think of something witty - unfortunately wit is not his thing. Or maybe my post reminded him of his crush on Pixie Lott and he is lost in his thoughts about her.
    Pixie Lott lol, well sadly Iranians aren't world renowned for their wittiness.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.