Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Actually I think nuclear submarines are very easy to understand - pretty self-explanatory. What would Pixie Lott think of your condescending attitude?? :tong:
    well tell me then, what are they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    Wasn't I banned for making jokes in your FUNERAL thread.

Bateman = Batman, did you read it?
    No you tool, i am Bateman not Brown Patrick Bateman. He was an Investment Banker, i am merely a school child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    well tell me then, what are they?
    It is a submarine that is powered by a nuclear reactor.

ReputationRep:
    No you tool, i am Bateman not Brown Patrick Bateman. He was an Investment Banker, i am merely a school child.
    too bad really...you should have been the one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    too bad really...you should have been the one

In soviet russia building jumps off you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    It is a submarine that is powered by a nuclear reactor.

and now read the his post.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They're also designed to launch ICBM's, oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScotlandStandUp)
    They're also designed to launch ICBM's, oh wait...
    Yes, so what was the relevance of your posts? I clearly said that nuclear subs are not needed untill after we develope nuclear ICMB.

stop digging dear and standup with Englands province.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so what was the relevance of your posts? I clearly said that nuclear subs are not needed untill after we develope nuclear ICMB.

stop digging dear and standup with Englands province.
    :woo:

Is it just me or do you make no sense whatsoever?

As for England's province, if that was serious you have to be the dumbest buffoon ever to post on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_submarine

http://www.answers.com/topic/nuclear...l-architecture

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nuclear+submarine

http://dictionary.reference.com/brow...rine?qsrc=2446

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictiona...lear+submarine

http://www.lexic.us/definition-of/nuclear_submarine

You complete nub.

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

Is it just me or do you make no sense whatsoever?

As for England's province, if that was serious you have to be the dumbest buffoon ever to post on TSR.
    He probably is anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Pixie Lott lol, well sadly Iranians aren't world renowned for their wittiness.
    What do you know about Iranians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    What do you know about Iranians.
    I'm guessing you haven't been following the current feud between Batman and I.

ReputationRep:

where?

ReputationRep:
    Well actually i have. Still i am curious to where you think you have this expert knowledge on how witty Iranian people are.

I get it, in your mind Iranian people are simple minded people who only think in certain ways and are all the same, whereas ofcourse as a western man you are an individual and we can't box your personality in.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually i have. Still i am curious to where you think you have this expert knowledge on how witty Iranian people are.

I get it, in your mind Iranian people are simple minded people who only think in certain ways and are all the same, whereas ofcourse as a western man you are an individual and we can't box your personality in.
    I think you're taking things too far, it was a response to Bateman, but if you want to make a big deal about it by all means, continue. You're only making yourself look like an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're taking things too far, it was a response to Bateman, but if you want to make a big deal about it by all means, continue. You're only making yourself look like an idiot.
    I look like an idiot? haha.

You are the guy talking how Iranians are not world renowned for their wit as if you or wherever you come from is. As i said already what do you know about Iran. My guess is very little, you are an ignorant reject.

Take it easy on the insulting language, guys. If anyone takes it further then they will be warned.

ReputationRep:
    I look like an idiot? haha.

You are the guy talking how Iranians are not world renowned for their wit as if you or wherever you come from is. As i said already what do you know about Iran. My guess is very little, you are an ignorant reject.
    I won't even bother with you any more, you clearly have down syndrome.

Here's a tip in the future though, read posts thoroughly before posting.

Learn to read.

ReputationRep:
    I won't even bother with you any more, you clearly have down syndrome.

Here's a tip in the future though, read posts thoroughly before posting.

Learn to read.

Who cares if it was a response to Bateman it was a very general comment about the lack of wit Iranians posses. The irony is you say it like you have an understanding of Iranian culture when in reality the only understanding you have is that Iranians are some sort of evil people who live far away.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.