Turn on thread page Beta

Should i be worried? (another student finance thread...sorry) watch

ReputationRep:
    I applied for student finance months ago way before their requested deadline of the 26th June, this included my fathers financial information. I therefore thought the main bulk was over with.

I then got an email around the 1st July saying they are still waiting on the financial information of my sponsor1 now i know many people have been getting these but i thought to be on the safe side i will send a copy of what was originally sent off with a letter saying they asked me again so to make certain i have provided it again.

I still havent heard back at all from student finance and when i phoned up a few weeks back was told there was an 8 week turn around to process, it has been over 8 weeks since i completed my application.

i have not recieved any letters of declaration or anything yet my sister who is renewing her student finance got her letter of declaration, signed it and returned it.

should i be worried? (ps i will contact them tomorrow...well later today :p: )

**UPDATE**

I have checked my student finance application online and it says that i have been approved and awaiting signature so im guessing the letter is in the post that i have to sign.

BUT

They have said on a letter i have not yet recieved (i checked through the 'correspondence' part of my application) they were unable to means test my household income so i am not getting the full amount, the amount on the letter was roughly for the tuiton fee a grand lower. I dont see how they could not have gotten it, i sent it TWICE!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.