Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am arranging all my school stuff this week but i dont what to do with my stationery. . Normally, i am always looking for my missing pencil and stuff and waste a lot of time doing that because i have a lot of, a LOT of markers, pens, pencils, erasers, etc. So i want to organise it in such a way that everything is in one place and properly arranged..you know something easily accesible and does not look so shabby? So any idea?

ReputationRep:
    You could do with like a storage roll or something. You can get them to store makeup brushes and stuff, so I'm sure they do them for stationery.

I love stationery and always end up with loads of different pens and highlighters. It's silly how much I've got. It always annoys me having to dig around in my pencil case for what I want, so something like this would be ideal

http://images.cutoutandkeep.net/proj...1232757201.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Its the summer holidays and you are preparing for school?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Pencil case.

ReputationRep:
    You're being silly.

At most you need:
    2 black/blue pens*
    1 black/blue pen**
    1 red pen
    2 pencils
    1 ruler
    1 rubber
    1 sharpener
    1 highlighter***

*preferred colour
    **the other colour
    ***unless you are 6 years old/extremely camp, then you need to take all the colours of the rainbow

Make sure your pencil case is fully stocked before leaving your house every morning. Keep a drawer for all your spares.

This is how my AS year started. 2 weeks later I'd chewed all (yes, even spares) of pens, snapped all my rulers and pencils, and gotten sick of having multicoloured hands from highlighters. Within a month I just brought a black pen and paper and pretended to write notes.

ReputationRep:
    I just shove all my pens and pencils in an old "Super Mario" mug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneWayOfLife?)
    Its the summer holidays and you are preparing for school?
    i like to prepare everything in advance plus i have to arrange my lil sis's stuff also because she is super-disorganized! Yeah, i know m weird!

ReputationRep:
    Throw everything that isn't a pen out of the window, thus all you will ever find (and need) are pens. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    LOL oh my god. jus get a mug and put all ur **** in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonyMatt)
    You're being silly.

At most you need:
    2 black/blue pens*
    1 black/blue pen**
    1 red pen
    2 pencils
    1 ruler
    1 rubber
    1 sharpener
    1 highlighter***

*preferred colour
    **the other colour
    ***unless you are 6 years old/extremely camp, then you need to take all the colours of the rainbow

Make sure your pencil case is fully stocked before leaving your house every morning. Keep a drawer for all your spares.

This is how my AS year started. 2 weeks later I'd chewed all (yes, even spares) of pens, snapped all my rulers and pencils, and gotten sick of having multicoloured hands from highlighters. Within a month I just brought a black pen and paper and pretended to write notes.
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Pencil case .

I already have a huge pencil case for the stuffs i use regularly but what about the other ones? i mean the spare ones (there are tons of them)..i dont know what to do with them...i want to keep all of them in a proper place so that when i want them later, i dont have to waste my time digging for the excat one!

(Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    I just shove all my pens and pencils in an old "Super Mario" mug
    Even i have a huge mug but that doesnt seem to work for me because i have a huge amount of them like 5 markers of every colour, approximately 15 pens (i have another box where i keep the new ones), 5 erasers, a lot of color pencils and gel pens, 3 different types of erasers, a lot of rulers, etc etc etc! for 2 of us! I threw away some of them yesterday but still there is a lot! i just dont know what to do! i cant throw away all of them because m gonna use them later.

ReputationRep:
    All you need is a pen, and occasionally a pencil and ruler.

All the way through GCSE, A levels and then college, I only ever carried around a biro, clipped to my file.

ReputationRep:
    IKEA
    http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60149300

crap loads of baskets, boxes, etc etc to put all your stuff in.

ReputationRep:
    i just have a pot for blue/black pens (2), a pot for felt tips (2), a pot for coloured pencils, a pot for normal pencils, a pot for coloured gel pens, a tub with rulers rubbers and sharpeners! stationery nerd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ms_Flames)
    I already have a huge pencil casxe for the stuffs i use regularly but what about the other ones? i mean the spare ones (there are tons of them)..i dont know what to do with them...i want to keep all of them in a proper place so that when i want them later, i dont have to waste my time looking for the exact one!

Even i have a huge mug but that doesnt seem to work for me because i have a huge amount of them like 5 markers of every colour, approximately 15 pens (i have another box where i keep the new ones), 5 erasers, a lot of color pencils, 3 different types of erasers, rulers, gel pens, etc etc etc! for 2 of us!
    Sorry if this sounds mean, but what you need more than anything is to get out more. There is much much more to life than stationery organisation!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Even i have a huge mug but that doesnt seem to work for me because i have a huge amount of them like 5 markers of every colour, approximately 15 pens (i have another box where i keep the new ones), 5 erasers, a lot of color pencils and gel pens, 3 different types of erasers, a lot of rulers, etc etc etc! for 2 of us! I threw away some of them yesterday but still there is a lot! i just dont know what to do! i cant throw away all of them because m gonna use them later.
    Just put them all in a drawer somewhere apart from a few pens. :confused: You really don't need all of that.

This.

Or just buy a lot of these.

ReputationRep:
    Just put it in a box.

All of it. TOGETHER.

It doesn't need to be organised if you're not going to use it regularly. And you won't be.

I am arranging all my school stuff this week but i dont what to do with my stationery. . Normally, i am always looking for my missing pencil and stuff and waste a lot of time doing that because i have a lot of, a LOT of markers, pens, pencils, erasers, etc. So i want to organise it in such a way that everything is in one place and properly arranged..you know something easily accesible and does not look so shabby? So any idea?
    Sorry, are you talking about organising stationery for school (i.e. a pencil case) or for home (i.e. a stationery holder)?

I've already posted the former, so here's the latter:

http://www.snip-pc.co.uk/product.asp...&partner_id=FR

ReputationRep:
    Buy two pencil cases: one for your most used items (so that you can find them easier) and one for everything else (so you will have it on you just in case).

ReputationRep:
    I told you how to organise all your stationery but you didn't rep me :bawling:

Now I hope you lose your favourite pen ! Oh yeah ! :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.