Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wii Fit, My Fitness Coach and watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    So I've decided to take the dust of my Wii and put it to use fitness wise.

I want to get a Wii Fit eventually but I can't atm so I was looking at My Fitness Coach and was wondering if this would make a good start?

Also do I need the Wii Fit board for this game to?

Thanks
    Purple_Converse

**May I also add that Virtua Tennis 2009 on PS3 is CRAP! :mad: What a waste of money....Rant over

ReputationRep:
    Wii Fit is a bit a bit boring after a while I must say. I'm sure it will be better when there are other games out for it.

My fitness coach is quite good. I've only been on at a friends house, but the excercises are fun and there is a lot more variation. Its a bit like an aerobics class really. You do need quite a bit of room though!

ReputationRep:
    You don't need a board for My Fitness Coach... I use it mainly for the yoga; didn't really like the "Flexibility". The music's a bit rubbish. It's kinda like an exercise DVD, except you can increase/decrease the intensity and length of routine.

I think I got mine for £10 on amazon - so for that, vs. the £45+ you're looking at for Wii Fit, I'd say it's worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklysparkles)
    You don't need a board for My Fitness Coach... I use it mainly for the yoga; didn't really like the "Flexibility". The music's a bit rubbish. It's kinda like an exercise DVD, except you can increase/decrease the intensity and length of routine.

I think I got mine for £10 on amazon - so for that, vs. the £45+ you're looking at for Wii Fit, I'd say it's worth it.
    Hmm well I got paid : D so I have the money to get a Wii Fit is it worth it and you see the My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout is that literally the same as the original My Fitness Coach?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.