Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looks very lol-worthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    If the website wasn't Argos, who wouldn't know that the ring was from Argos? Fess up people.
    Well just look at it!

It's simply - AWFUL! You could buy better from a gypsy.

ReputationRep:
    Spacecam is right, he knows his rings (no euphemism intended). You might as well buy some fruit pastilles and wrap the foil around your finger and it would look better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Spacecam is right,
    Nearly always yes :love:

Well believe it or not, even *I* have been in a long term relationship so have indeed done the jewellry search many many times.

I notice there is now a thread about an equally dreadful necklace by Joseph90...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: You *****, Spacecam. You *****.

ReputationRep:
    I think its fair to say that this ring is a defo no-no...

ReputationRep:
    What do u think of this....

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/5444152/

a little more presentable than the previous one... and its not Argos...which seems to have put people of immediately lol.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people automatically go for H Samuel?! Like, do people not know how many thousands of jewellers there are in this country? H facking Samuels isn't the only jewellery shop out there. Urgh, where's your originality OP?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Why do people automatically go for H Samuel?! Like, do people not know how many thousands of jewellers there are in this country? H facking Samuels isn't the only jewellery shop out there. Urgh, where's your originality OP?!
    Ditto. Go to a proper independent and get something interesting, OP.

ReputationRep:
    tbh, i think its trying so hard to be masculine its gone to the other extreme and looks kinda feminine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    If the website wasn't Argos, who wouldn't know that the ring was from Argos? Fess up people.
    I wouldn't know it was Argos. However I'd know it was tacky, you can't hide that!

Tbh the fact it's from Argos didn't colour my opinion at all. I wouldn't like it even if it were some expensive designer outlet selling it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVictoriousOne)
    What do u think of this....

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/5444152/

a little more presentable than the previous one... and its not Argos...which seems to have put people of immediately lol.
    Not a fan of the tribal design tbh. Again, looks like something you'd see on a chav.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.