The Student Room Group

Fat & Thin people - a few questions

Looking at the extremes and I suppose the not so extreme.
For the four categories below I am interested in finding out:

1: Are you happy at this weight/body type?
2: Do you do anything to change it?
3: Do you believe it is physiology or psychology that causes this within you?
4: If you could be one of the others which would it be?
5: What if any are peoples reactions to you physically?
6: Have you had any health complications due to body type?

Types -(I realise these are generalisations, if you differ but want to answer just let us know what you believe your body type to be)

1: Obese/Quite a bit overweight/Carrying a fair bit more body fat

2: Moderately overweight/a bit chubby/carrying a few extra pounds

3: A bit on the skinny side/not carrying much fat or muscle/could do with gaining a few lbs

4: Very skinny/Underweight by a fair margin/Boney etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have a nice, long, thick penis, so none of this other stuff matters.
Reply 2
Low Key
I have a nice, long, thick penis, so none of this other stuff matters.

Good for you, I did hear you referred to as a walking co*k
Powerlifter

Types -(I realise these are generalisations, if you differ but want to answer just let us know what you believe your body type to be)

3: A bit on the skinny side/not carrying much fat or muscle/could do with gaining a few lbs

im between a 2 and a 3, id say im a normal / healthy weight for my height (5ft7, 9.5 stone approx) - im an 18 yo girl btw

im happy with my weight but would like to tone up / lose fat
i swim occasionally, walk to and from school, and have been running a few times to stay healthy / lose a bit of weight
i think it is psychology and physiology that makes me want to lose just a bit of weight, if i had a flatter stomach and less wobby bits im sure id be content, and not feel the need to lose any more weight
i wouldnt want to be anything other than a reasonable weight for my height, i would wanna be underweight or overweight
guys and girls tell me i have a nice body, guys always seem to think im really skinny whereas id say im pretty average..
and no, no health complications, im pretty healthy
Reply 4
Powerlifter
Good for you, I did hear you referred to as a walking co*k

Would have been good if I'd said "I am a penis". I didn't though, so you embarrass yourself and become the shame of your family.

Meanwhile, I continue to revel and delight in the ownership of a most beautiful penis.
Reply 5
Low Key
Would have been good if I'd said "I am a penis". I didn't though, so you embarrass yourself and become the shame of your family.

Meanwhile, I continue to revel and delight in the ownership of a most beautiful penis.

Lol, that is quite funny. Best of luck with your beautiful penis
Reply 6
Powerlifter
Lol, that is quite funny. Best of luck with your beautiful penis

Ode to Powerlifter:
He really is a groovy cat,
and what a gentleman, a scholar, what an acrobat !

He's in the pink - the pink panther
The rinky-dink panther
And it's as plain as your nose,
That he's the one and only, truly original,
Panther-pink (panther) from head to toes !
Reply 7
Low Key

Please stop talking about your penis. It really isn't anything to boast about you know...

Though I am black so naturally was blessed with a gargantuan penis fit for the hookers of Thailand and the sluts of Britain :p:
Reply 8
Low Key

I lol'd ...really loud, and now the people around me think im crazy.:smile:
Reply 9
sango
Please stop talking about your penis. It really isn't anything to boast about you know...

Though I am black so naturally was blessed with a gargantuan penis fit for the hookers of Thailand and the sluts of Britain :p:

It takes a truly great and noble man to confess on a public forum that his penis garners interest only from sluts and hookers. :applause:
Reply 10
Powerlifter

1: Are you happy at this weight/body type? No
2: Do you do anything to change it? I did then was on medication which halted my loss and made me put on weight, without any change to my diet. I had to stop exercise because I have a lung problem
3: Do you believe it is physiology or psychology that causes this within you?A bit of both, I have lost weight before, but put it all back on and more. I want to lose weight, and I can start, but the slightest problem and I'm back to where I started. Physically I can't exercise at the moment which causes a lot of problems, I can barely walk some days
4: If you could be one of the others which would it be?2, I don't suit normal size, a 12/14 looks best for me.
5: What if any are peoples reactions to you physically?I actually get quite a lot of compliments, but that is because I have kept my curves, rather than turning into a blob.
6: Have you had any health complications due to body type?Nope, my lung problem is completey unrelated

I'd say I'm a 1, but possibly more of a 1.5 as I know people bigger and heavier than me, and there are people even bigger than them out there.
Reply 11
Yes.

No.

A bit of both, perhaps. I genuinely do feel hungry a lot more than most people seem to, but psychologically I just love food - I enjoy eating, it's almost a hobby for me. :p:

Happy how I am, but always prefer to be overweight than underweight.

Don't really have anyone react obviously. I lost a lot of weight unintentionally last summer or the summer before (can't remember which) and a lot of people commented on that weight loss, but my weight's generally not mentioned whilst I'm 'larger'.

Nope. If I did, I'd lose weight.

I believe I'm category two. The BMI says category one. I'm 5ft 1.8in, with a weight of 164 pounds, giving me a BMI of 30.2
Reply 12
Powerlifter

I'm between 2 and 3 really, probs nearer 2!
1. Happyish
2. Not really, try to eat a little less
3. Physiology - none of my family are skinny
4. 3
5. I dont' really know, i don't have a boyfriend tho!
6. Nope
Reply 13
Low Key
It takes a truly great and noble man to confess on a public forum that his penis garners interest only from sluts and hookers. :applause:

And it would take a truly brazen man to admit on a public forum that someones rather large penis garners interest from his mum, sister, aunt and grandmama. Yes prostitution is a business in your family isn't it? :p: Oh and FYI my penis has seen more holes of the fair and chaste then your penis has seen hands.
Reply 14
Powerlifter

I'd say I'm between 2 and 3. Used to be at 1, but to answer the first two questions, I was unhappy, and yes, I did something about it. Whether or not I'm happy with my current body depends on how much I've had to eat that day and whether or not I feel like being self-pitying (which happens sometimes lol).

So to answer the third question, I think it's psychological, because we all know eating an extra bowl of cereal isn't going to make you 6lbs heavier. I'd prefer to be number 3, and people who don't know how big I used to be don't really react - I suppose I look average-ish.

I have health complications all the time, and while my mom insists it's because I lost so much weight so quickly, I really don't think so...
Reply 15
geetar thinks this thread is odd. Too many penises.
Powerlifter

1. Perfectly
2. No
3. I was born this way
4. I'd stay as I am
5. I don't really know, I suppose people sometimes joke that I'm too skinny etc, but I've never been accused of anything more sinister.
6. No
Well, I could put myself in category #2 - 5' 7", 9st = chubby.

1: Nope.
2: I'm losing weight, but I know I'm doing it wrong.
3: Causes my weight? Psychology.
4: Three, though preferably four.
5: My sister calls me 'fatty', and has done since I was little.
6:Nope.

I remember a chat you gave me, Powerlifter, and your threads of late are making me feel kind of bad in light of what you told me then..
geetar
geetar thinks this thread is odd. Too many penises.

Gypsy King thinks this thread is odd. Too many uses of the third person.
Reply 19
sango
And it would take a truly brazen man to admit on a public forum that someones rather large penis garners interest from his mum, sister, aunt and grandmama. Yes prostitution is a business in your family isn't it? :p: Oh and FYI my penis has seen more holes of the fair and chaste then your penis has seen hands.

Though I never made that claim, if those family members were to see it then I've no doubt that they would appreciate its beauty as much as any other woman. It really is that fabulous.
I also never mentioned prostitution being in my family. You do like making things up, don't you? It does discredit your claims of size, activity and the presence of an actual seeing eye in it.

Latest

Trending

Trending