Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do with empty house for a week? watch

ReputationRep:
    Parents are away on holiday for a week.

So what would you do? One house party? Two house parites? Seven?
    Or would you just play it safe and have a few people round each day? Anyone got any more imaginative ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I used to throw a house party or two and charge £5 entry

ReputationRep:
    House party every single night obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Seven!

ReputationRep:
    Partayyyy!
    And basically have friends over constantly.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when my house was empty. I had a party and ordered a ton of laughing gas so that it can be used as a cheap and unrebellious way of getting high. Though tbf I may as well have got the weed because my mum found the last remnants of the laughing gas and blasted me as if I was a meth-head. I mean it is n't even an illegal substance for efs sake. GAWD!

ReputationRep:
    **** with the door open

ReputationRep:
    I'd be good, go to bed early every night and make sure the house was spotlessly clean for their return...

That or stock up on the alcohol, drinking games, pizza and invite every single person you know for a seven day drinkathon.

ReputationRep:
    House parties with your biggest best friends at the door charging entry. That way you can pay for a cleaner to do the house on the last day to save you some hassle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Shakespeare)

Or would you just play it safe and have a few people round each day? Anyone got any more imaginative ideas?
    Take the week off, go to Sainsburys, buy loads of junk food, loads of booze and sit around in my underpants masturbating...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    House parties with your biggest best friends at the door charging entry. That way you can pay for a cleaner to do the house on the last day to save you some hassle.
    Don't wanna leave it too clean cause that's a sure giveaway to the parents that something's up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Shakespeare)

Play it safe and invite your close friends (and no +1's) round for a party + BBQ if the weather's any good. House parties generally end up in carnage. Oh and... don't advertise it on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously I would have a massive house party and invite all my m8s, because I am 14 years old.

ReputationRep:
    I have a empty for TWO weeks starting Wednesday!
    I have been doing the empty house thing for a few years, and massive parties are bad plans, stuff always gets broken. I'd say no more than 10-15 people at the time, that's still loads of fun. Just constantly have people round and at least TRY to keep it relatively clean as you go - otherwise the last morning before they come back is hungover hell

ReputationRep:
    advertise on facebook man

ReputationRep:
    I have empty for a month, had a week so far........ 3 to go.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, watch a few episodes of Skins. Try to recreate a party from there.

You'll be a legend. Invite me

ReputationRep:
    You should have a couple at the beggining of the week, leaves you enough time to tidy up and stuff also charge people

ReputationRep:
    2 days for a house party
    A day to clean up
    4 days left for my boyfriend to come stay and have an epic sex-a-thon with minimal interruptions :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Parttttaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.