Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just curious in to when we actual get our results or if we should have received them already. I rang my local college today and they said the end of August. I think I have been misinformed somewhere along the line, if this were to be true I would not get into university. The college also said they are issued from Lancaster, but didn't say where. Any ideas anyone so I can contact them direct.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siniquity)
    Just curious in to when we actual get our results or if we should have received them already. I rang my local college today and they said the end of August. I think I have been misinformed somewhere along the line, if this were to be true I would not get into university. The college also said they are issued from Lancaster, but didn't say where. Any ideas anyone so I can contact them direct.
    Thanks.
    Not that this helps: I got mine back 24th June :/

Maybe speak to your tutor? email them or something, or alternatively speak to the head of access - can't go wrong there. If however, it really is released end of AUG then you'll just need to sit tight and wait I'm afraid :/

Also, why can't you get into UNI if they're released end of AUG? I don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    We got our results at the end of June. However, the certificates come later, mine came today in the post. I think where they come from depends on the awarding body for your Access programme, ours is the NOCN East Midlands region. Having said all that your college should know your results at the end of the course.

ReputationRep:
    I got a confirmation letter 2 weeks ago telling I'd passed the course and the certificate today, which someone hasn't filled in properly. (it doesn't say that I've passed)

ReputationRep:
    Edit: I found my results they get sent to me on friday from 'NORTHUMBRIA' wow the college was so helpful in telling me Uclan

Thank you all for your replys, I rang the college again to speak to them about my results yet again. I finally got it out of them that Uclan issues our results. So I decided I would ring Uclan, and guess what? They were the most unhelpful people ever. I asked them when I would receive my results, they said September. I then asked not be for A-levels, they said no. I don't understand how it can give me Access to HE if they won't even issue me my results when I would like Access. I'm really frustrated now I have no idea where I should go from this point.

ReputationRep:
    Literally having the same problem, my course organiser is an absolute plank and I have to book my accomodation before the 31st of July. How if I don't know what uni for!!! I'm really getting my hair off although its nice to know we're not alone!

ReputationRep:
    I know my results from what my tutor has told me but not had them officially yet in the post. I dnt think i collect my certificates until september time. Taking agesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i was told the IV would be at my college on the 11th of july, heard nothing back from the college yet. received a letter today from my firm choice about accepting my unconditional offer, but track says that my offer is conditional. so a bit confused, a few of the other girls on my course received the same letter

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done the access to higher education course ?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help ? Has anyone done an access to higher education course ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judith200)
    Can anyone help ? Has anyone done an access to higher education course ?
    Most of the people in this forum have either done or are about to do an Access course. What do you want to know?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.