Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance Help - First Time watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

On b3, if I tick NO, then do I have to write 'N/A' underneath on the rest?

Section 4) a-
    UCAS application number, which one is that?

I'm going to London Met, what's the university code? Campus is North, what is the code for that?

Also, UCAS course code, LLB Law is M100, but there's only space for three letters./numbers.

Course start date and end date, do we include the three years? If so, is that september to July?

As you can tell I'm tottally clueless. London Met website is difficult to find anything on. I did email them but same.

`

ReputationRep:
    UCAS number: the one you use when logging into UCAS. It's 10 digits, I think.
    September to July: Yes.
    Also, where I ticked NO I put N/A in al of the spaces, because it said fill every space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    UCAS number: the one you use when logging into UCAS. It's 10 digits, I think.
    September to July: Yes.
    Also, where I ticked NO I put N/A in al of the spaces, because it said fill every space.
    Thanks. Is that September to July for three years or one year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by site)
    Thanks. Is that September to July for three years or one year?
    Yeah, I did it for the 3 years. Don't worry too much, they're good at sending stuff back for you to do again. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the course code for Law which fits in three spaces?

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.