Turn on thread page Beta

Swine flu vaccinations for students watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preciousillusions)
    Meh, i suppose i better have it then. I am diabetic.
    Aye, if you're in the standard 'at risk' groups for the seasonal 'flu vaccine, you'd be well advised to go for the H1N1 vaccine if offered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I think the point he was making is that the term is "jab" not "jag" :p:
    Depends on where you're from, really... it's certainly interchangeable (though jag is more common) with the people that I talk to.

ReputationRep:
    Its just a flu!!!! For crying out loud!!!!!

People get the flu everyday, and people die of the flu everyday - and the same people who die of the regular flu are at risk with this flu - if offered the vaccine I would refuse it because there are people with lung problems and underlying health conditions that actually need it - I think I could handle being a bit under the weather for a few days... jeez - i really can't believe how people are falling for all the hype!!!

ReputationRep:
    is there really any point in getting a vaccine when the virus will just mutate again as quick as you can say sneeze?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklysparkles)
    Depends on where you're from, really... it's certainly interchangeable (though jag is more common) with the people that I talk to.
    Really? That's interesting, I've never heard anyone say jag before!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to somehow want to fit into the priority groups and get vaccinations.
    You can't always have it your way - live with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.