Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

On tuesday the girl i've been dating for 4 months had a party at her house with her friends, and she didn't invite me. i didn't say anything so i didnt look clingy and insecure, but it really pissed me off inside tbh, her ex was there and i wouldnt particularly have liked to come face to face with him, but then i invited her to my prom where my ex was and i invited her to my birthday party in three weeks... anybody else think this is very odd?

please keep anon or delete

ReputationRep:
    I would be quite annoyed too if it was a mixed party, just subtly ask her why maybe?

(Original post by Rian1988)
    I would be quite annoyed too if it was a mixed party, just subtly ask her why maybe?
    Yeah, we fell out last night and i was oh so tempted to bring this up, but didn't think getting angry about it would help. i'll bring it up tonight. i'll have to think about how to put it subtly though?

ReputationRep:
    i think thats pretty weird, to be honest i would have said something...

just ask if it was fun and slyly bring up the fact that you wish you'd been invited?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell, are you seriously saying your own girlfriend didn't invite you to a party she threw? It's more than odd.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? Of course it is odd!

ReputationRep:
    That's really strange. Definitely bring it up.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, that's weird. Have you ever met her friends. You must tell her how you feel. Is she trying to hide you because there's something going on with her ex ? Just ask her how the party was to bring it up.

ReputationRep:
    You should write a letter.

ReputationRep:
    What a *****.she probs shagged her ex tbh

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her about it - she threw a party and didn't invite you but her ex was there? That's definitely weird ...

ReputationRep:
    What a sly *****.

ReputationRep:
    If I did that, my boyfriend would dump me straight away.
    There is definately something wrong there - even if you dont give her massive down time - definately give her an earful or else she'll think she can walk all over you.

ReputationRep:
    Go talk with her before you resort to punching her in the face over something trivial.

Did you get any answers from her? Anything going on?

ReputationRep:
    yeah did she think u wouldnt know about it =S

ReputationRep:
    So she was happy to spend the night with other guys, but not you; her own boyfriend? That's just rude imo!! I could understand if it was just girls, I'm sure we all do that. But having guys over too without inviting you is pretty spiteful! I would actually expect to be finished with for that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest If I had a boyfriend and he wouldn't invite me to his own party which is not just a guys night then I'd dump him caus it would seem like he doesn't like spending time with me..

ReputationRep:
    That's really really odd - wouldn't stand for that!

ReputationRep:
    Get off TSR and speak to her. FFS whatever we say will not change what you are going to do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.