Turn on thread page Beta

Student finance england messing you about? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi i would love to hear from people who are being messed around by student finane. this can include anything you regard as being unacceptible such as inaccurately assessing you, losing your documentation etc etc.

look forward to hearing from you xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the student finance system in this country is awful.

ReputationRep:
    well i thought that when it was the LA assessin their students, it was fine, but this year it is being done centrally and it is awful. i was hoping to hear some stories to see if we can take it to the papers

ReputationRep:
    but maybe is just me thats had a bad experience judging by the lack of responses lol...

ReputationRep:
    I sent it off ages ago, apparently they lost all the documents, then finally they found them, and I still haven't received anything ... It's not looking good. *sad*

ReputationRep:
    The general gist of it is that if you apply early and for non-means tested it's alright, if you're means tested it's rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    That reminds me, I need to get mine sorted.

Oops....

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Got mine sorted out fine. :awesome:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.