Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i didnt know where to post this so thought i would in here, do you think its ok to sunbathe topless on holiday if you have small boobs or would you be nervous, i dont know what to do. i know this is a silly post

ReputationRep:
    ive seen people sunbathing with smaller boobs, and also really old people as well.

It doesnt really matter tbh, no-one really pays that much attention.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are boobs. Don't worry about the few ******** people who will actually care how big yours are.

A 32B might even look better topless than a larger person who's flopping all over the place.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really matter about the size tbh. I personally wouldn't be confident enough to do it, but anyone who wants to should if they want to, regardless of size. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Sunbathing topless isn't really about how big or small your breasts are, unless you mean posing on a beach for some men's magazine:p:

ReputationRep:
    32B is a good size :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Smaller boobs look better when topless sunbathing imo.

ReputationRep:
    I've done it and I'm a similar size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloy1)
    ive seen people sunbathing with smaller boobs, and also really old people as well.

It doesnt really matter tbh, no-one really pays that much attention.
    yeah right... lol

ReputationRep:
    nothing should stop you enjoying you holiday. if topless sunbathing is going to make you happy go for it... im sure you boobs look amazing ... FAT PPL SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO SUNBATH TOPLESS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    yeah right... lol
    haha, ok, most guys can have a peek and you wouldn't notice!!

The only people you will notice are: little boys, old men and people wearing sun glasses that never look away from your general location

ReputationRep:
    no one cares on holiday, and your not going to see them again so go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever see younger people topless bathing (as opposed to old folk), so go for it an start a trend

ReputationRep:
    pics? :/

ReputationRep:
    Only girls with smaller boobs can get away with topless sunbathing I think, so go for it :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleed)
    Smaller boobs look better when topless sunbathing imo.
    Yeah, the big ones look weird when sunbathing, they kind of flop to the side haha

ReputationRep:
    Just do it! It won't matter how big your boobs are when you're actually there

any topless sunbathing is good sunbathing :borat:

ReputationRep:
    hot

ReputationRep:
    I never understood the point of topless sunbathing, apart from the bedroom, the only time it matters if they are tanned is when you are toplessly sunbathing! It's effectively just increasing chance of skin cancer

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.