Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

house party ideas Watch

ReputationRep:
    okay so in about a month i am home alone for two weeks and basically most of my friends are living at mine for a while (Y)
    any good ideas for a house party or advice or anything is appreciated.
    and no need to mention the fact i should have alcohol, i shall have plenty :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Twister!
    drinking games
    Getting done by the police
    etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cor898)
    Twister!
    drinking games
    Getting done by the police
    etc.
    a winner!

ReputationRep:
    You could also intergrate twister with a drinking game, (everytime the colour green is spun you have to have a shot) i dont know how that would work but sounds fun

ReputationRep:
    Drinking hide and seek, or even better, drinking sardines.

ReputationRep:
    Just alcohol.

Everything else will fall into place.

ReputationRep:
    Poker tourney! £5 buy in, winner takes all.

That, or strip poker.

ReputationRep:
    My advice: don't have a house party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortRef)
    Just alcohol.

Everything else will fall into place.
    :ditto: All you really have to worry about is music and alcohol and getting people to come. Things never go to plan when alcohol's involved anyway so don't stress about it too much. And make sure you have a deck of cards. One can usually never be found when people want to play drinking games.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Invite all of TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie0914)
    My advice: don't have a house party.

she has alcohol and two weeks with a free house, who wouldn't throw a patry :rolleyes:

fancy dress is always hilarious for party's, especially when playing games like twister

ReputationRep:
    Strip games are always fun. Strip twister would blow my mind.

Can I come?

ReputationRep:
    is your mum letting you have this party?

my mum went away on holiday a few weeks ago and left me, a 17 year old, with my 16 year old sister and gave us 50 quid each. expected us not to have a party - so we didn't have A party, we had two.

there was too much damage and we got kicked out the house for a week so if your having one, just make sure people are respectful !

at mine we made vodka jelly

erm, 'blowjobs' - shots with whipped cream on them and you have to drink them with your hands behind your back so the cream ends up round your mouth .

glowsticks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imomo16)
    Drinking hide and seek, or even better, drinking sardines.
    I'm trying to drag out from the depths of my memory what this entails. Enlighten me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    I'm trying to drag out from the depths of my memory what this entails. Enlighten me
    i think i play it differently to how most people play it
    but one person goes off and hides, everyone else tries to find them, when they do they have to get in the hiding space with them. The last one in the space looses and has another shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caze)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Invite all of TSR
    THIS

ReputationRep:
    One person hides, the rest try and find them and when you do you have to join them in the hiding place until there's only one person left searching and everyone's squidged in a cupboard or whatever. Just add drink for even more fun :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Dressing up.
    Have a rubix cube party

ReputationRep:
    Sardines is where one person hides and everyone is looking for them, and when someone finds them they have to hide right next to them. Last one to find the hiding place is the loser. Called sardines because everyone ends up cammed into a tiny space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lets_make_some_music)
    she has alcohol and two weeks with a free house, who wouldn't throw a patry :rolleyes:

fancy dress is always hilarious for party's, especially when playing games like twister

Yeah, I know... I've been there a few times

Other advice:
    Get everything down the bottle bank before your parents get back, then lie about how much was actually drunk.
    Have stuff on hand to clean up vomit. Someone will go overboard.
    Drinking games are always fun.
    If you have a wii, drunken wii sports is excellent.
    Shut and secure any rooms you don't want people in.
    Hide any valuables / breakables / any of your parents liquor ou don't want drunk.
    Have takeaway menus ready - someone will get hungry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.