Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

house party ideas Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this has been said, but seriously, make sure you hide all of your parent's alcohol if they have any, and anything which is valuable or breakable.

I've had a few 'gatherings' when my parents have been away, but I only invited close friends and their friends, who I knew well and trusted. Too paranoid about house getting trashed to just throw a party.

But yeah, I was also dead worried about anything getting spilt so I put binliners on the carpet at the couches to go under peoples feet heh. Backfired though, because people ended up climbing in the bin bags and having a sack race to the kitchen haha. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    I'm sure this has been said, but seriously, make sure you hide all of your parent's alcohol if they have any, and anything which is valuable or breakable.

I've had a few 'gatherings' when my parents have been away, but I only invited close friends and their friends, who I knew well and trusted. Too paranoid about house getting trashed to just throw a party.

But yeah, I was also dead worried about anything getting spilt so I put binliners on the carpet at the couches to go under peoples feet heh. Backfired though, because people ended up climbing in the bin bags and having a sack race to the kitchen haha. :yes:
    This is pretty good advice tbh. Someone at school had one of those 'Skins Parties' and it got so bad it was in the papers (the Western Mail, mind you). People were throwing their poo over the walls, having sex in the street, trashing the place up et cetera. The most curious thing is, the girl who was hosting the thing didn't really mind. Needless to say, she's not allowed to stay at the house when her parents are out any more! That was a weird night..

ReputationRep:
    ADVICE! don't broadcast how long ur home alone for if anyfin jus say its for that nyte..and certanitly DON'T BROADCAST IT ON FACEBOOK XX

ReputationRep:
    Just invite a diverse bunch of people, put on some music and watch the alcohol flow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)

good advice, and the bin bag thing is a definite win

ReputationRep:
    advetise on facebook

i love trashing other people houses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trachimbrod)
    This is pretty good advice tbh. Someone at school had one of those 'Skins Parties' and it got so bad it was in the papers (the Western Mail, mind you). People were throwing their poo over the walls, having sex in the street, trashing the place up et cetera. The most curious thing is, the girl who was hosting the thing didn't really mind. Needless to say, she's not allowed to stay at the house when her parents are out any more! That was a weird night..
    that's just vile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cor898)
    You could also intergrate twister with a drinking game, (everytime the colour green is spun you have to have a shot) i dont know how that would work but sounds fun
    Corkey's shots - 1 for each colour.

Apple, raspberry, blueberry... and yellow flavour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Otter)
    Corkey's shots - 1 for each colour.

Apple, raspberry, blueberry... and yellow flavour.

lemon? banana?

ReputationRep:
    :woo: thanks for all the ideas, think its gonna be pretty good :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.