Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My profile picture was taken a while ago, but I basically look the same, except my fringe is longer (and pretty disgusting) and the length is just past my shoulders, instead of tied back like in the photo. I thought for a while that I might grow my fringe out, because actually styling it to go how it is in that photo just took too much effort. And even with the effort it wasn't too keen on staying that way for too long. So I think I just want something different. I've had really long hair like this -

(Sorry, I don't have the original unedited version anymore, but you can still see it. This was in my 'lets edit every picture and see if I can make it look vaguely artistic' phase)
    I've been ginger like this -

(I've also been dark red/brown but my natural colour is the one on my profile picture)
    And I've had short hair like this -

Which is best? Anyone got any new ideas for me? I'm mostly bothered about my fringe, because it just doesn't do what its told...

ReputationRep:
    i like your hair in the second pic, your fringe is nice. The third one looks a bit boring and can't see your hair properly in the first one.

ReputationRep:
    I like your profile pic the best... cute

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to say really, other than get a proper fringe cut in but you don't want that :p:

Your hair makes you look a lot older than you are, but not in a good way.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the first one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I don't know what to say really, other than get a proper fringe cut in but you don't want that :p:

Your hair makes you look a lot older than you are, but not in a good way.
    What do you mean? :/ Any way I can improve that? I don't want crap hair haha

So I'll definately keep growing it, but its this fringe business. Would a full fringe suit me? Shorter side fringe? I don't knoww... :/

ReputationRep:
    I like the second picture, you suit the colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    What do you mean? :/ Any way I can improve that? I don't want crap hair haha
    I didn't mean to be rude :sad: You don't have crap hair it just looks a little... Mumsy? Especially in the second and third photos.

It's a nice colour in the second, and a nice length, I just think it'd look better if you didn't sweep your fringe back like you so it makes it all weird and feathery.

Also, straighten it? Or make it a bit more wavey rather than it being between both? I'm trying to find some photos of a nice side fringe thing that'd look good when you're trying to grow it out but failing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I didn't mean to be rude :sad: You don't have crap hair it just looks a little... Mumsy? Especially in the second and third photos.

It's a nice colour in the second, and a nice length, I just think it'd look better if you didn't sweep your fringe back like you so it makes it all weird and feathery.

Also, straighten it? Or make it a bit more wavey rather than it being between both? I'm trying to find some photos of a nice side fringe thing that'd look good when you're trying to grow it out but failing :p:
    Ahh, yeah I see what you mean. The pushing my hair back thing has become a bit of a habit haha. I'm trying to stop, but with the way my hair is right now, its the only way it looks half way decent.

I'll try straightening it a bit more :/ Its just cause my straighteners are REALLY ****, so I generally don't bother. Haha this is teaching me to not make an effort :/

ReputationRep:
    Second picture I like your hair that colour too!

ReputationRep:
    Me likey the second pic!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.