Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can't believe I'm posting this... Watch

ReputationRep:
    But, I'm curious...

If one wanted to look similar to this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

How would one go about it? What sort of routine would be involved?

ETA; Enough of the 'eww whys' and the 'starve yourself' comments. We all have varying ideas of what we think is attractive, so please keep your opinions to yourself - yes girls, that means YOU mostly.

ReputationRep:
    Don't eat. Do a milion situps every day. You'd probably get pretty close then.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh. Why?

ReputationRep:
    yeah lots of hairspray and tan and planty of exercise, ones that work the abdomin and mostly upper body like chest and arms, as she has quite normal thighs, thats jaquie outa hollyoaks isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    so u wanna look old?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Proper nutrition, resistance and cardio. Really, this stuff isn't complicated. There is no magic pill. Just a long time of consistent hard work.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Proper nutrition, resistance and cardio. Really, this stuff isn't complicated. There is no magic pill. Just a long time of consistent hard work.
    Yeah, I meant a sort of breakdown of a routine she could use to end up like that.

I'm curious, because atm, I do cardio and resistance, but I'm wondering if I kept going with it could I look like that at some point, or whether someone would need a personal trainer or someone to build them a proper routine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    Why would you want to?
    ..because the figure is attractive to her?

Is that Mercedes from Hollyoaks in that picture?! If not, it looks like her..it's hard to tell, I'm used to seeing her covered in bling, ha.

I would love to look like that ^, never going to happen..I've hit a wall at 9 stone 11, time to go and sweat it out at the gym in a few hours time whilst I munch on my set diet lunch aka rabbit food, blah. I must admit, I have dropped down from 10 stone 5lbs, to 9 stone 11lbs, I just can never get lower then the weight I'm currently at..I'm hoping because I'm tall it'll be noticeable if I lose a few more lbs, IF they'll budge, gr. Rant finished.

ReputationRep:
    She has BIG feet :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that she looks horrific?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well what is your current routine and macro nutrient breakdown?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Yeah, I meant a sort of breakdown of a routine she could use to end up like that.

I'm curious, because atm, I do cardio and resistance, but I'm wondering if I kept going with it could I look like that at some point, or whether someone would need a personal trainer or someone to build them a proper routine.
    no to the first

chances are

your diet [which i know u don't count macro's] isn't as refined as it needs to be

your training isn't catered enough towards that goal

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why people are going eww, that's around perfect size in my opinion....

I hope it's not a Hollyoaks girl, I don't find them attractive, their characters ruin the body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    no to the first

chances are

your diet [which i know u don't count macro's] isn't as refined as it needs to be

your training isn't catered enough towards that goal
    Flippin 'eck is it so hard to get an answer to a question in this place.

I simply would like to know what sort of training the fitness guys in here, thinks she may do. Any sort of guess as to what sort of exercise she does or whatever.

Stabbing in the dark majorly on this forum. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Flippin 'eck is it so hard to get an answer to a question in this place.

I simply would like to know what sort of training the fitness guys in here, thinks she may do. Any sort of guess as to what sort of exercise she does or whatever.

Stabbing in the dark majorly on this forum. lol.
    you are asking the wrong Q

because, it's irrelevant what she actually does

your first Q was better.

to answer it;

low carb diet, moderate fats, high protein

resistance work 3-4 times a week, doing reps of 10-15

no cardio at first until u stall

then add in 30 mins cardio, add 1 more session of cardio a week until u get to a max of 4 sessions a week

ReputationRep:
    Short of a change of ethnicity and extensive plastic surgery, not much you can do :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spex)
    Short of a change of ethnicity and extensive plastic surgery, not much you can do :/
    A change of ethnicity???? What???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    ..because the figure is attractive to her?

Is that Mercedes from Hollyoaks in that picture?! If not, it looks like her..it's hard to tell, I'm used to seeing her covered in bling, ha.

I would love to look like that ^, never going to happen..I've hit a wall at 9 stone 11, time to go and sweat it out at the gym in a few hours time whilst I munch on my set diet lunch aka rabbit food, blah. I must admit, I have dropped down from 10 stone 5lbs, to 9 stone 11lbs, I just can never get lower then the weight I'm currently at..I'm hoping because I'm tall it'll be noticeable if I lose a few more lbs, IF they'll budge, gr. Rant finished.
    How tall are you?? x

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can get that way easily. Depends on the way you are built.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.