ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, I'm curious...

If one wanted to look similar to this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

How would one go about it? What sort of routine would be involved?

ETA; Enough of the 'eww whys' and the 'starve yourself' comments. We all have varying ideas of what we think is attractive, so please keep your opinions to yourself - yes girls, that means YOU mostly.
    Strict diet. Cardio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spex)
    Short of a change of ethnicity and extensive plastic surgery, not much you can do :/
    What? This is stupid on so many levels. Not to mention negative. It's annoying when people ask for help on this forum and then people like you wander in.

ReputationRep:
    That's Jacqui. She has a good body, coming from a male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:Emma:.)
    How tall are you?? x
    5ft 8/9. I'm an 8/10 on the top, and a small 12 on the bottoms but I can fit into a size 10 on the bottoms, it's just too tight at the moment (I've got a booty, joy). I'll be happy if i shift the lbs and get down to 9 stone which is achievable in the long run if I maintain a healthy (low carbs and fat, NB. LOW, not cutting them out) along with a good exercise regime that will incorporate cardio and weights. If I'm not dripping with sweat, it ain't working :rolleyes:

Well, that's the plan..

ReputationRep:
    But, I'm curious...

If one wanted to look similar to this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

She has a horse face.

ReputationRep:
    My auntie has a body like that, she ate 1000 cals a day I'm not recommending it but thats how she got that look. She ate loads of veg and those slim-fast shakes (as a meal replacement) I think she did some resistance training also. I'm sure there are better ways but thats how she got from a size 12 to a six.

ReputationRep:
    I'd guess that she's just naturally that thin and it'd take a lot of hard work to get there if your build isn't naturally like that and a really strict diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    I'd guess that she's just naturally that thin and it'd take a lot of hard work to get there if your build isn't naturally like that and a really strict diet.
    Well, this is the first time since I was a child that I haven't been overweight, so I don't entirely know if I've got the build for it.

However, I'm 5'2", a size 8/10, pear shaped and nearly got a flat stomach! It's the tummy I've always had issues with tbh.

I'd love to be as slight as Claire Cooper. That's my sort of 'end goal' in mind - I want to look like I exercise, rather than look like I just don't eat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    ..because the figure is attractive to her?

Is that Mercedes from Hollyoaks in that picture?! If not, it looks like her..it's hard to tell, I'm used to seeing her covered in bling, ha.
    Dont you mean Jackie :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    5ft 8/9. I'm an 8/10 on the top, and a small 12 on the bottoms but I can fit into a size 10 on the bottoms, it's just too tight at the moment (I've got a booty, joy). I'll be happy if i shift the lbs and get down to 9 stone which is achievable in the long run if I maintain a healthy (low carbs and fat, NB. LOW, not cutting them out) along with a good exercise regime that will incorporate cardio and weights. If I'm not dripping with sweat, it ain't working :rolleyes:

Well, that's the plan..
    Cool, sounds good, good luck with it! I'm 5 9" and a size 10 top and bottom too, i must have heavy bones or something as i weigh more than that!! All the best x x x

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is the first time since I was a child that I haven't been overweight, so I don't entirely know if I've got the build for it.

However, I'm 5'2", a size 8/10, pear shaped and nearly got a flat stomach! It's the tummy I've always had issues with tbh.

I'd love to be as slight as Claire Cooper. That's my sort of 'end goal' in mind - I want to look like I exercise, rather than look like I just don't eat.
    you know the best person for advices =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    you know the best person for advices =]
    PL?

ReputationRep:
    Cycling for the legs. Badminton for the rib zone (all that bending, stretching and twisting). Now the abdomen part will probably be the trickiest. Walking and jogging might help, but only if combined with a strict diet - have an early, rich breakfast, light lunch, light dinner, loads of fluids. Don't try to build muscle because that might make it look bigger unless you actually develop a six pack which you're not likely to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    PL?
    haha

but, he'll admit to not being a big 'diet guy'

ReputationRep:
    You know that thing you do around meal times? With the food and drink and the chewing?

Don't do that. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    Dont you mean Jackie :confused:
    Yep, that's the one!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.