Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Big Reunion - UK's Biggest Indoor Winter Music Festival Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, apologies if this is in the wrong forum!

Has anybody been to this before? http://www.thebigreunion.com/

Me and my friends got a letter about it the other day, and we get it for £110 rather than £160 because we’ve just been on holiday with Thomas Cook (Escapades). Reading through the website and it sounds good enough but just wondering if anybody has ever been and what they thought of it?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    That sounds awsome. Too far for me to go though

woah no it's not. God my geography is terrible!

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of it until now :teeth:

That line-up makes me :coma:

ReputationRep:
    We'll see you there, we also were on holiday and Thomas cook offered it at £110. The whole thing sounds great and good lineup!

ReputationRep:
    well i got ripped off for my ticket. thomas cook gave us a 9 discount when we were on holiday. ahh well should be worth it

ReputationRep:
    We're hopefully booking it next month Can't wait!

(Original post by VieR)
    We'll see you there, we also were on holiday and Thomas cook offered it at £110. The whole thing sounds great and good lineup!
    Which weekend are you going?

(Original post by evertn4lif)
    well i got ripped off for my ticket. thomas cook gave us a 9 discount when we were on holiday. ahh well should be worth it
    So how much did you pay?!

ReputationRep:
    A rep nicked 50 euro off me as a deposit for last years. I never went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    We're hopefully booking it next month Can't wait!

Which weekend are you going?

So how much did you pay?!
    paid a £40 deposit on holiday, and have to pay an extra 110 now.

ReputationRep:
    Apparantly all the reps go too Can't wait to see them all again haha!

ReputationRep:
    So do all the reps go?! I hope sooo I can't even remember paying a deposit but I guess it was included when we paid 150 euroes for our excursions and stuff! Although our rep told us we got a discount lol

ReputationRep:
    Not all the Thomas Cook reps go, no. All the Club 18-30 ones do and a few of TC guys if they are invited. You do get it cheaper than booking at home but not 110 ha. You have already paid a deposit. Amazing weekend though. Let me know if any one wants to add on to your booking. x

ReputationRep:
    Aww we didn't go with 18-30, our reps were Escapades Just booked it today, soo excited!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.