4.76%
    Bad dress code
    5.29%
    Bad breath
    38.62%
    other
    10.58%

ReputationRep:
    Whatever, these "What do you hate most in a man/woman/friend/etc." are just pathetic and probably make people feel self-conscious. If you want to have sex with the masses, then yeah, follow this "precious" advice, if you want a serious relationship then that shouldn't have anything to do with "Bumluff"s, belly fat or some other ridiculous elements which apparently should make the whole difference :confused:

Or maybe some people would rather follow a "how to be liked by everyone" code rather than have an attractive personality 'cos jebus that's way harder than shaving your @ss.

ReputationRep:
    Those options are ****. How fickle minded must we be to actually choose one like 'small penis' or 'hairy' -.-

For me arrogance, ignorance, slutty behaviour, selfishness and not being able to be myself with someone are massive turn offs.

By not being myself with someone mean that I can't talk to them about the things I like without being told to shut up but I have to listen to what they're saying and agree with them. I don't like having to listen to only one point of view and am dismissed for giviing my own etc. Also not being able to make jokes or be silly or dress how I want either.

I also don't like men who expect women to just latch on to what they like and their hobbies etcand make it their own, but I think that's a woman's flaw rather than a man's.

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww, DEATH BREATH! And B.O eugh, just too gross.

I quite like hairy men and so not into skinny men... eewwy, I like them big :p: mmm, and I'm not a fan of mahooosive drinkers either. And I like intelligence... and alot of it!

I don't think willy size really matters unless it's one of those shrimpy ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    Ewwww, DEATH BREATH! And B.O eugh, just too gross.

I quite like hairy men and so not into skinny men... eewwy, I like them big :p: mmm, and I'm not a fan of mahooosive drinkers either. And I like intelligence... and alot of it!

I don't think willy size really matters unless it's one of those shrimpy ones
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    :rolleyes:
    Haha, I don't like the word peeeeeenis, sounds so... surgical? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    Haha, I don't like the word peeeeeenis, sounds so... surgical? :woo:
    Phallus

Such a great word...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Phallus

Such a great word...
    Haha, I'll be using it now :eek3: thanks!

ReputationRep:
    The poll is primarily aesthetics.

So, so shallow OP. :no:

ReputationRep:
    bad breath! and esting with you mouth open, grrrrrr!

ReputationRep:
    OP is obv a girl who got annoyed by the thread about turn-offs for girls haha

i said fat belly/body, mainly because it shows they're unhealthy
    but also bad breath- once kissed a guy with awful breath, ARGHHH almost gagged! bad dress code, someone who used materials to impress me, that puts me off a little

personality wise- aggressive, inconsiderate, self-righteous, spiteful, hypocritical, *****y, same things that would be a turn off in girls

ReputationRep:
    ignorance, being narrow minded and judging people are huge turn offs
    also being a slut
    and not being trustworthy

out of your list though...bad breath and BO

ReputationRep:
    people who are paranoid, or really over arrogant; its one thing if you have something to be arrogant about like but even so its uncalled for! Image wise I don't like pure muscle men, but I quite like a six pack and nice shoulders; other than that bring it on!

ReputationRep:
    No sense of humour and bad teeth, as welll as being too hairy, sweaty, smelly and all of that :P x

ReputationRep:
    Bad Breath
    Bad Teeth/bad personal hygiene
    Bad dress code

when you say a small penis, how small do you mean? mine is 5.5 inches when erect and I worry that is too small for girls.

ReputationRep:
    No taste in music

ReputationRep:
    Bumluff - wha?
    Generally hairy - a bit hairy is okay, most men are a bit hairy tho gorilla style is not cool
    Generally hairless - fine by me
    Fat belly/body - chub is okay, but not too big
    Skinny body - prefer not but can be hot. in saying that i did go out with a vvv skinny guy for a long time
    Big muscles - no thanks, a bit is ok, but huge muscles are icky
    Small penis - not much to say here!
    Bad dress code - huge turnoff! at least dress reasonably. not fashionista of course, but normal/okay is fine.
    Bad breath - eeew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    Whatever, these "What do you hate most in a man/woman/friend/etc." are just pathetic and probably make people feel self-conscious. If you want to have sex with the masses, then yeah, follow this "precious" advice, if you want a serious relationship then that shouldn't have anything to do with "Bumluff"s, belly fat or some other ridiculous elements which apparently should make the whole difference :confused:

Or maybe some people would rather follow a "how to be liked by everyone" code rather than have an attractive personality 'cos jebus that's way harder than shaving your @ss.
    Exactly.I'm of the opinion that if girls like a person's character well enough then they won't be interested in cosmetic features like that.

ReputationRep:
    Any failure in the general hygiene department. And for some reason, guys with long finger nails. urrrgh.

Also, arrogance and pigheadedness won't get you far.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny body!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.