Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right so it's just over a month till start by moving out of home and into uni. I know I'm not going far from home but I'm getting nervous about not only starting but moving out.

Who else is already beginning to feel like this?

ReputationRep:
    Not nervous, just excited. You should be too.

Btw, you have a beautiful name.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I am nervous about is moving in with strangers xD it just seems a weird concept to me, but the rest i'm so excited about xD the summer holiday are going very very slow ='[

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited! I'll probably be a bit nervous on moving in day but you've just gotta take the plunge and as cheesy as it sounds, just go with the flow. Think of it as an exciting thing rather than a reason to get nervous! Loads of people are in the same position as you so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited! Whenever I think about it, my brain ejaculates all over the inside of my face.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that's an amazing way of describing it.

ReputationRep:
    I felt similar last year, but just throw yourself into things, put yourself out there and make the most of it.

Wont look back!

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely be nervous on the day. But its important to bear in mind that its not only you who'll be feeling like this, millions of freshers across the land will feel the same. It wont be like when you get into the real world, get a job and then its only you who is nervous, the rest of your co workers are just sceptical.

ReputationRep:
    Being nervous is natural. Just try to meet alot of people and have fun. Don't sit in your room by yourself the whole time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited not only because I will be in a different country than mine but also because I'm gonna meet a lot of fresh faces =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    I'm excited! Whenever I think about it, my brain ejaculates all over the inside of my face.
    Lmaoooooooo xD What a great way of describing it ^___^

ReputationRep:
    I was terrified but now i've been on flying start im just excited! x

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I was going on flying start! I feel like I'm missing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echoplex)
    I really wish I was going on flying start! I feel like I'm missing out.
    2 things:
    1) why arent you?
    and
    2) ace signature xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    2) ace signature xD
    Yeah, it just hypnotized me for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powka)
    Yeah, it just hypnotized me for a while
    ahaha xD i love Rocky Horror Picture Show, it's great xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    2 things:
    1) why arent you?
    and
    2) ace signature xD
    Forgot to send off my form, when I did all the places were gone ;P

Haha, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echoplex)
    Forgot to send off my form, when I did all the places were gone ;P

Haha, thanks
    That was silly of you =[
    Maybe you should try ringing up and ask if there are any last minute cancellations =]

ReputationRep:
    ^ I may do at the end of the week, someone only rang me last week to tell me there were no places left.

ReputationRep:
    ahh rightt. Bugger =[

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.