Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzybobs)
    LOL no she had every right to pack my stuff away and claim the room as her own, I'll find it in the morning :-) and get reading!

Unless you can just give me a description lol
    You're doing it wrong, as her sister you're legally obliged to kick her in the face for moving your things ^_^

"The left sock was bright red and had a pattern of broomsticks upon it; the right sock was green, with a pattern of Snitches"

Actual quotes ftw :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    You're doing it wrong, as her sister you're legally obliged to kick her in the face for moving your things ^_^

"The left sock was bright red and had a pattern of broomsticks upon it; the right sock was green, with a pattern of Snitches"

Actual quotes ftw :cool:

OMG!!! I can get a pattern for that!!!

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/fe.../houseelfsocks

See LOL

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!! I can get a pattern for that!!!

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/fe.../houseelfsocks

See LOL
    I have no idea what any of the pattern means but the finished product rocks my face off.

When you have a pattern can you just do the knitting equivalent of tracing with it or something? Those charts and instructions are very odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    I have no idea what any of the pattern means but the finished product rocks my face off.

When you have a pattern can you just do the knitting equivalent of tracing with it or something? Those charts and instructions are very odd.

@rocks your face off

You just do what it tells you like "K 14, sl 1, k 1, psso, k 1, turn." means knit 14 stitches, slip on onto the other needle, knit 1 then pass it over the stitch you slipped, knit the last stitch then turn your work...........that probably sounded no better, with the chart you just change the colour your using when the chart changes colour.

I'll try my best and see what I can come up with

ReputationRep:
    @rocks your face off

You just do what it tells you like "K 14, sl 1, k 1, psso, k 1, turn." means knit 14 stitches, slip on onto the other needle, knit 1 then pass it over the stitch you slipped, knit the last stitch then turn your work...........that probably sounded no better, with the chart you just change the colour your using when the chart changes colour.

I'll try my best and see what I can come up with
    You lost me at stitches being passed and slipped, I'm just going to presume it's a step-by-step walkthrough for my own peace of mind

Woooooo! :dance:

So bookmarking this thread now :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    You lost me at stitches being passed and slipped, I'm just going to presume it's a step-by-step walkthrough for my own peace of mind

Woooooo! :dance:

So bookmarking this thread now :P

:woo: you know your gonna have to wait till i get uni loans so i can buy the stuff to make them right?

I actually really want a pair myself :-P

ReputationRep:
    :woo: you know your gonna have to wait till i get uni loans so i can buy the stuff to make them right?

I actually really want a pair myself :-P
    Yep, and I'm okay with that. Dobby socks so worth it. I get to earn my socks that way as well, which will make me feel slightly less guilty about you using your stuff and time on them :cute:

Do it, we can be the Dobby crew, coolest kids in Preston :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    Yep, and I'm okay with that. Dobby socks so worth it. I get to earn my socks that way as well, which will make me feel slightly less guilty about you using your stuff and time on them :cute:

Do it, we can be the Dobby crew, coolest kids in Preston :cool:

DOBBY CREW!!!!!! We shall rock so hard!

ReputationRep:
    DOBBY CREW!!!!!! We shall rock so hard!
    Dobby crew ftw. We can get t-shirts and everything, be well gangsta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    Dobby crew ftw. We can get t-shirts and everything, be well gangsta.

I have a knitting pattern for sock hats :-) I'm pretty sure if I get my colourwork up to a good standard we could have dobby sock hats

ReputationRep:
    I have a knitting pattern for sock hats :-) I'm pretty sure if I get my colourwork up to a good standard we could have dobby sock hats
    Ahaha epic. I would so wear a Dobby Sock Hat.

I love the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    Ahaha epic. I would so wear a Dobby Sock Hat.

I love the internet.

So do I heh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    Lmaoooooooo xD What a great way of describing it ^___^
    sigged. and + rep.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.