ReputationRep:
    too much make up, hairy, *****y,

ReputationRep:
    crap i forgot, chubby, farts alot, and lack of common sense
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Arteta)
    Well women that are too much of any of those are going to be a turn off.

The ones that would revolt me the most would be the unhygienic ones, so the queefing, farting, hairy *****es.
    Body hair on women isn't unhygienic and we all fart. Although hairy armpits and legs (or anything really apart from a little bit 'down there') is revolting. I once served a woman who had a lot of stubble on her neck, was quite overweight, smelled bad and was just plain nasty to look at. Thankfully I had had my dinner an hour earlier or else there would have been a little bit of a mess on the till, floor and my t-shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I feel for the chubby, hairy, farting feminists.

I picked too much make-up Can't stand that Jordan/Jodie Marsh make-up look.

ReputationRep:
    Definately hairy :puke:
    Women are just not supposed to be hairy, that's for men! :mad: It's just the biggest turn off. Besides, bad personality traits i.e. *****y, childish can be changed. Same goes for chubbiness/skinnyness, that can be changed too. Small boobs and a flat ass is no real big deal nowadays, surgery is becoming the norm. Plus there are many girls (particularly models) who are flat chested but still look good.
    The only one that can't be changed it the hairyness, it can be shaved/waxed but once hairy always hairy! :eek3: can't change the rate of hair production/growth. I feel sick now it's just so nasty :sad:

(Original post by Overmars)
    Voted for all of them.
    Fight club :ahee:

Why all? :woo: Everybody loves regular queefing :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    What is queefing? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    Farting through your vagina by sucking in air and expelling it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Body hair on women isn't unhygienic and we all fart. Although hairy armpits and legs (or anything really apart from a little bit 'down there') is revolting. I once served a woman who had a lot of stubble on her neck, was quite overweight, smelled bad and was just plain nasty to look at. Thankfully I had had my dinner an hour earlier or else there would have been a little bit of a mess on the till, floor and my t-shirt.
    I understand that hair doesn't make the unhygienic directly, but if they have any body hair anywhere other than their head and as you say, a little bit below, then i'd presume they're not so hygienic. Agreed they can't help farting at times, you don't want a girl who's afraid to fart around you, but if they relish it like men do then it's gross. I don't even like when guys do it, if a girl started getting proud about farts, or just letting them out regularly i'd be reluctant to sleep with that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When you 'fart' out of your vagina. Can happen when vaginal sex for some women. I think it's hilarious, personally, and I'm sure even the silliest chav even realises it's not actual fart gas.

ReputationRep:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+queefing%3F

ReputationRep:
    Eww. I now know what queefing is. Thankyou TSRians. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    definitely hairy :puke:
    Women are just not supposed to be hairy, that's for men! :mad: It's just the biggest turn off. Besides, bad personality traits i.e. *****y, childish can be changed. Same goes for chubbiness/skinnyness, that can be changed too. Small boobs and a flat ass is no real big deal nowadays, surgery is becoming the norm. Plus there are many girls (particularly models) who are flat chested but still look good.
    The only one that can't be changed it the hairyness, it can be shaved/waxed but once hairy always hairy! :eek3: can't change the rate of hair production/growth. I feel sick now it's just so nasty :sad:

Not true. Ever heard of laser hair removal/reduction and electrolysis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    I didn't know there were men and women on TSR.
    there are

ReputationRep:
    You'd rather we were *****y then feminist?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    Not true. Ever heard of laser hair removal/reduction and electrolysis?
    I stand corrected. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    i don't like women who refuses to take rohypnol.

ReputationRep:
    Feminist is winning, and rightly so.

EDIT: NVM hairy is :\ Now that's a strange one. Women can wax/lazer hair removal so it's no biggy.

:facepalm: Why the **** has feminist got so many votes?

ReputationRep:
    I once got invited back by a woman who had a hairy back.

Hairy legs I could deal with, maybe even under arm hair. I could happily deal with the odd nipple hair. But back hair? If a woman has hair where I don't there is a problem. Actually if she had facial hair that would be odd.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.