Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jaztan)
    You are male so you wouldn't understand. Its not my own doing, it's society.
    Why do men feel like armpit hair is ok? Its gross. Trim it or something.
    Typical female. It's never your fault. It's always society's fault.

ReputationRep:
    Its weird, its kinda annoying. I think its that 'smooth skin' feeling that is supposed to be 'feminine'. In a way it makes me glad I don't have a boyfriend, its annoying having to defuzz, I only bother with the armpits and occasionally my legs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    LOLLLLLLL you are joking right?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    I wouldn't say it's society per se, but there is a huge element of peer pressure involved - especially wrt pubic hair removal. Standing firm in your own beliefs/preferences against the constant suggestion and expectation that all such hair should be removed is not easy, especially with some of the negative responses girls receive if they don't shave/wax etc.

Ultimately it comes down to the girl being strong enough to stick her own opinions and tell any whinging partner he can either deal with it or get lost.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Much less guys care about public hair than girls think. No point in having a perfectly shaved and smooth coochie with stubbly legs and hairy pits.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.