Turn on thread page Beta

Do C2C Trains have First Class? watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to travel to Chalkwell on Business... I get First Class rail travel through my job. Hence the question... Do C2C trains have First Class on the London - Chalkwell route??

Only reason i'm asking is then i'll buy 2 seperate tickets saving me money if they don't as opposed to buying a straight through ticket :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ask expression; he will know. he works for them :p:

ReputationRep:
    nope they dont

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfish)
    I need to travel to Chalkwell on Business... I get First Class rail travel through my job. Hence the question... Do C2C trains have First Class on the London - Chalkwell route??

Only reason i'm asking is then i'll buy 2 seperate tickets saving me money if they don't as opposed to buying a straight through ticket
    No first class on c2c.

Standard class only on our delightful Class 357s.

(Original post by hermaphrodite)
    ask expression; he will know. he works for them :p:
    Aye he does. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    No first class on c2c.

Standard class only on our delightful Class 357s.

Aye he does. :yes:
    i've got off at purfleet a few times without paying :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGimpMan)
    i've got off at purfleet a few times without paying :ninja:
    I think a few people do. We can't get ticket barriers on the coast-bound side because of the bridge in the way; so Purfleet is a bit leaky.

Hopefully, when all the TOCs agree on Oyster PAYG, then Purfleet/Ockendon/Chafford/Grays can be extended out into a zone thats favourable to everyone.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.