Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought the day for moving into halls was the 27th Sept but a friend told me that self catered people can move in a week before this.

I'm a going to be going back as a 2nd year and will be staying in one of the houses connected to JoFo. The friend who told me about the moving in date being a week earlier is staying in the same house as me this year and was there last year too.

Does anyone know when infact, the move in date is? I've not yet had any info from uni regarding accommodation, but I expect something will come within the next month or so.

ReputationRep:
    The moving in day for Halls for the 2009/10 residency period for both catered and self-catered students is the 27th September. Any early arrivals have to pay an extra cost for however many days before they have arranged to turn up before this time. See this link for more details and confirmation: http://www.le.ac.uk/accommodation/prospect/periods.html Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the info.

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, which house are you staying in (if you dont mind me asking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    Out of interest, which house are you staying in (if you dont mind me asking)
    The Beeches.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.