Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is uni a breeding centre for std Watch

ReputationRep:
    i no alot of ppl who are in uni now and they brag about how much pum pum theyve had in a week, also clubs are filled wif gyrls, basically, its like pussy on a plate, and how ppl intentionally get u drank, in order to get u into bed, i mean in goin uni next year nd i was just wondering

ReputationRep:
    A little tip: Before embarking on a university course it might be worth your while to invest in your English language skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koopa_coffee)
    A little tip: Before embarking on a university course it might be worth your while to invest in your English language skills.
    dude shout it i was just typing fast besides, when writing essay's i dont write like this, dumb ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    dude shout it i was just typing fast besides, when writing essay's i dont write like this, dumb ass
    With pleasure.

A LITTLE TIP: BEFORE EMBARKING ON A UNIVERSITY COURSE IT MIGHT BE WORTH YOUR WHILE TO INVEST IN YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koopa_coffee)
    With pleasure.

A LITTLE TIP: BEFORE EMBARKING ON A UNIVERSITY COURSE IT MIGHT BE WORTH YOUR WHILE TO INVEST IN YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS.
    the best answer 4 a fool is silence

ReputationRep:
    Then why did you reply? :mute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Then why did you reply? :mute:
    LOL.

And WTF is pum pum ?

Are you querying the availability of sex at uni or just the prevalence of unprotected sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    LOL.

And WTF is pum pum ?

Are you querying the availability of sex at uni or just the prevalence of unprotected sex?
    :rofl: at your sig.

And FYI, pum pums are academic merits.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

And WTF is pum pum ?

pum pum means the female sexual organ, and im just wondering if its true about uni students getting std's

ReputationRep:
    It's true that your bell end will be glowing by the end of freshers week. Am i right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    pum pum means the female sexual organ, and im just wondering if its true about uni students getting std's
    I dont think there are more unprotectedsex/std at uni than among the general populace at the same sort of age? someone has probably done a study on it...

ReputationRep:
    Haha at 'pum pum'.

It's fair to say that there's a higher rate of STD's amongst uni students then amongst a monastery. But generally, use protection and the risk is cut right down. Or don't sleep around. That way you'll never get an STD.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think there are more unprotectedsex/std at uni than among the general populace at the same sort of age?
    That's because nobody would touch you with a stick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcampb)
    Lmao. You come to my uni and I guarantee I will be able to find a bunch of people who would like to touch you with a stick, you little *****! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcampb)
    Lmao. You come to my uni and I guarantee I will be able to find a bunch of people who would like to touch you with a stick, you little *****! :p:

ps. was this you negging me > "Pro-Zionist radical"

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like fun

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.