The Student Room Group

What’s actually up in Europe now?

What’s actually up in Europe now? European leaders seem to take much more interest in love affairs sorting it out with their women while leaving some really vital things run astray.
What was that “open letter to the Obama administration from central and eastern Europe”? I get just speechless reading that stuff! Those cavemen from post-communist countries think too much of themselves imho! “Atlanticist voices within NATO and the EU” (LOL) claim to defend transatlantic relationship. But it looks rather than begging for money and weapons, blackmailing, threatening EU and USA and setting’em on Russia (she’s not my favorite but it’s Brusels to make decisions not that flock of the retired eastern European officials). Wild mix indeed!
I gather those post-communist upstarts must be taught good European manners and shown their true place in European house.
I was most indignated reading the passage where they threaten to quit their missions in Afghanistan. Cowardly curs!
Reply 1
Ah no. Because Britain has contributed so much to Europe - disproportionally, I say. My bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending