Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically me and my girlfriend of just over a year and a half went to uni last year, we split up a couple of times, and got back together in February. It was going good until we had exams, and we argued loads and it was really bad during that stressful period.

She booked to go travelling in Europe and I always knew she'd be going but didn't think I'd be bothered. Anyway, we decided it would be best to split when she went away and for good so we could start a fresh at uni again this September. At the minute part of me thinks it's good, but the other doesn't, I haven't met any other girls since, and I still think about her everyday. She hasn't contacted me once since going at the start of this month so I don't know what to think...

ReputationRep:
    Why did you have to split up for that? Did she decide this more than you, does she want to play the field when she's away or something?

It really confuses me when people do this.

ReputationRep:
    Well if this is truely the end then i think as you know moving on is the best thing to do. It is a good thing that she isnt contacting you as that would likely to stretch out the whlole thing anyway and make it worse in the long run. Take you time, there is no pressure to move on quickly it can take as short or as long as you need. Spend some time with some mates if you can and try to have some fun.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.