Turn on thread page Beta

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone used this? I was just wondering if it was any good :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have experience of the other products in the range, but i really love the clarifying lotion (its a toner) :love:

ReputationRep:
    Have you checked Makeup Alley for reviews?
    Free to sign up, I often find it dead useful for this kind of thing.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies

I got the anti blemish 3 step so I'll see how it goes...

ReputationRep:
    it's the best. Give it two weeks. Perfect skin.

ReputationRep:
    absolutely agree with above
    only been using it for 3 weeks
    but two weeks in i saw a difference for sure
    also go to the counter and get tested cus u might not need that and they might suggest the normal 3 step system ^^

ReputationRep:
    I didnt find it helped all that much but then again nothing really did. I am not using Angus Castus which is a herb that balances hormones.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advise... I talked to a consultant at the clinique counter and she advised it for me, and also booked a time for me to go back in about 3 weeks. If it has no affect on my skin in that space of time she said I could get my money back (a current clinique promotion on their 3 step)!!!

So even if it doesn't work I don't have much to lose :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My acne started when I was about 8 and nothing would shift it, at 24 I started using this stuff and it's made a huge difference.

ReputationRep:
    I have sensitive skin, so let's just say that after about 3 days using it, I had nappy rash...on my face

ReputationRep:
    anyone else???

ReputationRep:
    I personally love it, and I have tried loads of ranges. As someone who's really suffered with spots long-term (10+ years) it was the only range that really made a difference to my skin. Unfortunately I had to stop using it for a while because of the expense, but my mum has very generously bought me the entire range again and is bringing it out to me in August

Though I should point out that unlike others above, it took longer to work on me (4-8 weeks I'd say), so be patient if your acne is really severe.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else using this???

ReputationRep:
    I get the odd breakout every now and then. Especially on my chin :sad: I got the anti-blemish spot gel and was really disappointed with it. I used it as directed and it made no/very little difference.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I picked this up today on the 3 step promo, glad I found this thread now, I hope it works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    I get the odd breakout every now and then. Especially on my chin :sad: I got the anti-blemish spot gel and was really disappointed with it. I used it as directed and it made no/very little difference.
    I have such a bad breakout on my chin right now really affects your confidence doesnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    I have such a bad breakout on my chin right now really affects your confidence doesnt it?
    Well I try not to let it and just hope it'll go away soon. Tbh I need to start drinking way more water.

ReputationRep:
    I've been using it for two weeks so far and I've not seen a big improvement, but I'll persist :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GR29KHS)
    My acne started when I was about 8 and nothing would shift it, at 24 I started using this stuff and it's made a huge difference.
    How long did you use it for?

ReputationRep:
    bump:o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.