Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Iraq: World's 4th largest oil reserves, so why is it so poor? watch

ReputationRep:
    War... and the fact their economy was reduced to zero by America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Oh please, we all know that America is somehow responsible for/involved in every global issue we're facing.
    Shhh we do know about it, but we dont speak of it and we certainly dont broadcast it on TSR...watch out you have a sniper watching you right now

But its funny how all this is kept under the radar of the media, Iraq albeit slightly problematic from Saddams regime, there was no need of a full scale war, where are the weapons of mass destruction? thats all I have to say... and the constant suicide bombings and deaths of civilians since the war began is all US's fault, they say Iraq is stabilizing, it bloody well isnt, dont believe the propaganda the US and Zionists feed you.

Next in line is Iran and Pakistan, mark my words. Isnt it funny how the US only acts on countries who have a high amount of oil reserves? They will only act when those interests will benefit them. They also say terrorists this and terrorists that...to me the US is the biggest terrorist threat in this world.

sorry for the rant, a bit over the top I know, I was speaking to an iraqi kebab shop owner the other day and he was telling me how beautiful Iraq and especially Baghdad was. And he started crying...his entire family gone and for me to see a grown man cry was quite emotional.

feeling emotional now, i always say I wont read into iraq, palestine and afghanistan matters, always makes me sad but i still do...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.